+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 312 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leshvein View Post
    I prefer to combine it, because my strategy is to combine pivot point with fundamental analysis and got good results
    I think the most effective way to minimize risk and loss that I knew is having knowledges and experiences of forex as much as we can. What we must do in forex to minimize risk not happen when we are in lossing condition only but it can be done when we isn't experiencing loss yet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amar is on a distinguished road amar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis bahut acha hai qki aap ke pas reson hota hai koi trade krne ka , technical analysis me tools hote hai jaise indicator

and some signal provider bhi hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abidine is an unknown quantity at this point Abidine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both technical analysis and fundamental analysis are important to make a trade goes right, preparing each one for the right time can increase profit time so that the trader can passe the trade succesfuly

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really do not like fundemental analysis. The more I think about it, it is silly. Price moves 100-200 pips a day, whereas fundementals don't really change everyday. So how is it good for trading?

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonmoy View Post
    i think both technical analysis and fundamental analysis is very important for forex trade. and also think that technical analysis is a convenient part of forex and fundamental analysis is out side part of forex .
    techincal and fundamental analysis are so different. but I think technical analysis is very important for being a good trader. so I try best technical analysis. I can not understand well fundamental analysis.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both technical analysis and fundamental analysis is very important for forex trade. and also think that technical analysis is a convenient part of forex and fundamental analysis is out side part of forex .

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ela View Post
    i think.... both fundamentals and technical analysis are require in forex trading...... and one more analysis are required with the fundamentals analysis and technical analysis... that is sentiment analysis.... so... the all three analysis are required in forex trading
    Yes that's true I talked about it little while ago I also thing that technical analysis and fundamental analysis both are importance for forex treading.But for new comer fundamental analysis is much more definitely the technical so for them technical is good for them

Senior Member dodol is an unknown quantity at this point dodol's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to combine both technical and fundamental analysis to survive in forex market. news can trigger the market move based on its impact whether high or low.

most of the people loose in forex because they don't have good system and MM.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the two are closely related to the technical and fundamental and can not be separated one by one. technical chart how the movement started happening today. while the fundamental picture of where the trend is that prices will move.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nahial View Post
    Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are the two main schools of thought in the financial markets. As we've mentioned, technical analysis looks at the price movement of a security and uses this data to predict its future price movements. Fundamental analysis, on the other hand, looks at economic factors, known as fundamentals.
    what you mentioned in your post is correct and therefore, there is really no use comparing the two classes of trading method
    because both can make money for the trader and what is even important is the trader can make consistent profit from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 312 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)