+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 312 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes,fundamental news will be little confusing,you cant figure out how much the news will have impact,so i feel that we should not have fundamental as primary one.
    the impact can be less or high than the predicted one.
    if we fell confused by news trading or fundamental analysis we can use trap trading strategy as the alternative..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    I much prefer to use technical analysis, because I do not really know about the fundamental news ...
    Sometimes the price moves do not correspond with the news that came out, so that makes me confused ...
    yes,fundamental news will be little confusing,you cant figure out how much the news will have impact,so i feel that we should not have fundamental as primary one.
    the impact can be less or high than the predicted one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    I much prefer to use technical analysis, because I do not really know about the fundamental news ...
    Sometimes the price moves do not correspond with the news that came out, so that makes me confused ...
    in the fact fundamental analysis is very important like technical analysis, both of analysis is very important to learn.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), ntn (2019-07-10), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-16)

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tukul For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waise dono analysis ka ek alag hi maine he. agar koi dono analysis se trade kare to wo jyada profit karega. waise main abhi technical analysis karta hoon par abhi fundamental analysis sikh raha hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Understanding of both the analysis is a necessity to succeed. A good trader relies on both technical and fundamental analysis. And both the analysis compliment each other. besides these sentiments of the traders is also a very important factor to consider before trading
    I agree with your opinion and when we can control both the analysis of this market then we will understand when working technical analysis and fundamental analysis when working

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Understanding of both the analysis is a necessity to succeed. A good trader relies on both technical and fundamental analysis. And both the analysis compliment each other. besides these sentiments of the traders is also a very important factor to consider before trading
    that is right, both of analysis is very important. if we can combine both analysis i think we will have best strategy.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-16), zohaib1 (2020-04-02)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aaj kal market me fundamentals ka bahut zada asar ho ra hai..technical studies last kuch weeks se fail hoti ja rahi haoi aur fundamental studies apna asar dikha rahi hai
    ye haal kafi pairs ke sath ho raha hai jaha pe usd base currency hai...like aud/usd nzd/usd xau/usd etc

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to combine it, because my strategy is combine pivot point with fundamental analysis and i have got good result.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), ntn (2019-07-10), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-16), summrah123 (2017-12-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 312 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)