+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 312 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To trade in Forex and make money we have to know about analysis. There are two types of analysis. One is fundamental and another is technical. Trade with the Forex news is called fundamental analysis. And trading with the signals is called technical analysis. I only use technical analysis. And it helps me much to make profit in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asim ali is on a distinguished road asim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me fundemental aur technical analysis ki bari ahmiyyat he lakin me aur mery friends trading me technical anlysis he karty hen jis se hamin aik posative result milta he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damri is an unknown quantity at this point damri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very important for the technical analysis once and we as traders should be able to run well and by then all would be able to run well and it's very important ... and it's very important technical once and we as traders should remain calm.

Senior Member amjid222 is on a distinguished road amjid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ka business mian ap ko technical and fundamental anlysis ko use kir ki market ko forcsrt kirna ho ga ya ak bot hi big busines kha as mian ap ko kamyab hone ke lia ap ko sa ka basic alim ko hasil kirna ho ga

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both technical and fundamental analysis is good , a trader should not use one and leave the other, both are what the Forex market response to to both, although i use technical analysis more but still check the news and what it says in the pair i want want to trade, it helps me a lot

Banned akfoventure is on a distinguished road akfoventure's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market two technics say chalti hai technical analysis or fundamantel anlysis both are very important dono ka seekhna bohat zarori hai but ager dono mao say kisi aik ko choos kerna pary to mai technical analysis ko chos karongi technical analysis is forex market based on charting and graphing numbers and and the applying rules and equations to thes charts this is much differnt then fundamental analysis which uses news crrunct events economic reports politicial changes and other data ti anlyst the markets

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wantiyem View Post
    technical analysis This analysis is usually done by the master trader so I do not hesitate to follow,and also fundamental analysis have a big influence on price movement in forex market, and i guess to see price movement accurately
    I agree, the fundamentals will greatly affect the market. I think fundamentally we can make a map of the movement of prices for several weeks or even several months. if we combine the technical fundamentals, we can make our system very powerful. map the movement of prices with fundamentals and then look for the ideal entry point with technical
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member dipak2054 is an unknown quantity at this point dipak2054's Avatar
    Thanks
    i advance to unify it, because my strategy is amalgamate parader part with rudimentary reasoning and i get got worthy outcome.

Banned nida1 is on a distinguished road nida1's Avatar
    Thanks
    paperpkads.com/shayari/category/urdu-shayaris/‎
    Urdu shayari and famous shayari and poetry collection online in Urdu and Hindi.Search romantic and sad shayari sms and what poets have said about Urdu ...
    Urdu Shayari, Hindi Shayari, Urdu Sher o Shaeri SMS,Sad Shayari ...
    paperpkads.com/shayari/‎
    Urdu Shayari, Hindi Shayari 2013, Urdu Sher, Shayari, SMS, Sad Shayari, Love Hindi Shayari, Romantic Poetry SMS, ... Today's Top & Latest Urdu Shayari ...
    34 Sad Urdu Shayari 2014 Pictures 2013 - HD ... - Show all posts
    2014wallpapers.blogspot.com/.../34-sad-urdu-shayari-2014-pictures-201...‎
    34 Sad Urdu Shayari 2014 Pictures 2013. Posted on by Muhammad Ali. This entry was posted in Designed, Shayari. Leave a Reply. Newer Post Older Post ...

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Comprehension of both the analysis can be a requirement to succeed. A great speculator will depend on each complex and standard analysis. Along with both the analysis accompany one another. apart from these kind of greetings on the investors can be a vital factor to take into consideration before investing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 312 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)