+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 359 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex you can become a millionaire, all you need to do is to follow the simple rules of forex trading. these will include, proper management of you money, controlling emotions, observing keenly market trends, applying the best indicators and knowing the best time to enter or leave the markets

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is possible to become millionaires in any business but you should know how to maximize profits from the condition and also
    you should spend time as preparation to face any conditions in the market. You must prepare your skill of trading and also your
    psychology to trade well in any conditions of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very good conclusion to become a millionaire, but the question is what they can all be compatible shopping for such a long period of time. Can anyone make a profit for 10 or 15 years in the forex market.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Become millionaires if know how to mange money on forex and how to take profits in forex market and one has a good strategy then he can also start with very small investment.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right it does require a lot of hard work and determination but you can still take out time for yourself and the need is to have an ambition and the determination the thing of no need is greed.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Yes I have seen the story of many millioners in many websites. That they are saying that they have becoem millioners by only trading fx. I dont know is that possible or not. But I dont try to become millioner cause this mentality will lead me to gamble with forex.
    I think a milionaire with forex trading is possible.
    we need to learn in earnest until finally able to trade well, so that it can generate a lot of profit and in large numbers. but we also still need to pay attention to money management.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Yes I have seen the story of many millioners in many websites. That they are saying that they have becoem millioners by only trading fx. I dont know is that possible or not. But I dont try to become millioner cause this mentality will lead me to gamble with forex.
    bilkul possible hai..forex ek aisa trading platform hai jaha se bahut sara paisa kamaya ja sakta haui
    lekin aisa karna har trader ke bas ki baat nahi hoti aur na hi har trader aisa kar pata hai..iske liye bahut experience ki zarurat padti hai aur sath hi sath aapko equity bhi zada lagani padti hai tabhi aap bade lots me trade karke bada profit kama paoge

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most people look at the number 1,000,000 and all they see are the zeros?in there mind those zeros become a symbol of how likely they
    belive there chance are to get to this global becoming millionaire.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cannot be a millionaire by trading with forex.it is easy to say but it is hard to achieve it.we need to invest a big capital for that achievement.we are depositing maximum investment upto 500$ in the forex trading.we can make a huge profit by this small capital and we cannot be a millionaire.it is not possible

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you already know and understand the forex trading well in my opinion you can be milionare of forex trading, but for that very hard and took the fight.
    good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 359 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)