+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everything is possible for human being and obviously in forex but "Millionaire" is really BIG word and if we think it realistic then its really magic figure . i think to reach that level we need so much patience and so much experience because we need big capital and consistent profit each days . and its possible only who are successful trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 Times in 1,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello: it is possible in forex trading that you become milliner. It is possible in such case when you learn the business in detail. I think to reach this level we should have patience and so much experience about forex business trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business ak high risky business hai jis ki waja say hum ko es business mai earning krnay kay lye bohat zada care ki zaroorat hoti hai. tou hum es business mai regular earning hasil kr sakty hai. jab hum es market mai strategy say gtrade krtay hai tou hum zada say zzada earning hasil kr sakty ho.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well hai to ye kafi difficult lekin impossible nahi Everybody wants to be millionaire and this is a good platform to be agar aap right way mai trade karo aur aap key pass market ka knowledge and experience ho to aap millionaire ban saktey ho lekin kafi time chahiye is k liye

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can,but for that we need patience ,patience has sweet fruit and that fruit is vigour

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is possible to be a million of forex because I have heard a lot of people make $ 500-1000 in a day with forex but for this you have to have a lot of experience of patience and most important is more capital. With a smaller capital, it can not happen anything. All we need is new experiences and stratigies. Until now I have never dreamed of becoming a millionaire. More important for me to find many advantages than to be a millionaire. Either later when I can achieve a lot of profit called a millionaire or not, I do not really care about it. Most importantly, I learn, practice trading with patience and discipline to achieve big profits.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear friend we become millionaire because forex trading is a very good and profitable online business and If we do Forex trading with full concentration we can become a millionaire. and i wish i become millionaire soon as possible and we become millionaire in forex trading.

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother forex trading business main hum much hard working say milinore ban saktay hain but es kay liay hard working kay sath sath good capital and good experience ka hona bhee zaroori hay forex trading main unlimmited earning possible hay.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-18), jaan23np (2018-05-31), rehanayaz (2018-05-30)

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it may be possible but i would take a huge time,huge time means a lot of years.In people ,awareness should be created,there should be proper observation ,proper planning and sense of indication should be available for that

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner traders need to be patient, do not be in a hurry and think to get an abundance of forex profits or become a millionaire quickly, because if so then it is actually the beginning of the destruction of our account. Patience through the process of trading, do step by step, thanks all the facts either lose or profit sincerely. In addition, traders are expected to learn from seniors and ask for guidance, as it will accelerate trading capability. it seems that millionaires will take a long time may be very long .. but that does not mean can not .. can make those who already know and good at analyzing and making the right strategy in forex charts in this business, and although many factors need to be understood, time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)