+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 359 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boht sy log ye soch kr trading main aty hen k wo raton rat rich ho jaen aisa sochny waly loser hoty hen. Forex trading main apko patiently work krna prta hy aur ap ic point per b pohnch jaen gy k ap millionaire hon gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course you are right. Agr hmari investment km ho gi for example agr hum $500 invest krty hen aur millionaire ban'ny ki arzo rakhty hen tb hamen experience k sath sath boht sa time b chahye. Agr investment heavey hy aur experience acha hy tb ap short time mn he apny khawab ko pora kr skty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i was gaining some few pips at first but i don't always end up earning some pips. i do end up losing more than earning some pips. so i don't think that most people will treat trading such another kind of fun cause it is not when real money in involved or at risk here.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Most of the traders join forex to become Millionaire over night but loose their hardly earned money. Some traders really earn money out of forex. So can any one become millionaire from forex trading?

Please let me know can you become Millionaire?
    in fact in forex trading every person has the opportunity to become millionaires, because in this forex business and everything can happen and have achieved many examples of people who are successful in this business, it all depends on each one of us if we can hold our emotions and can manage our finances we will surely succeed in this trade

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make at least 1 million in order to become a millionaire in forex trading business. It is possible to achieve this so it would take a lot of hard work and a lot of time to get to the profit in forex trading.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Most of the traders join forex to become Millionaire over night but loose their hardly earned money. Some traders really earn money out of forex. So can any one become millionaire from forex trading?

Please let me know can you become Millionaire?
    i hope so but i never wanted to see the dream which is not possible ..firstly i wanted to become millionaire in my currency then i would think about the millionaire in USD ..i had bad past so my dream also in some restriction .we need to think what is the possible for us

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a millionaire is posible. This posibility is due to the fact that if we continously make profits then within a given time we shall be milionaires. Puting into action the best actions of trading is quite essential

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one is able to know the future and very hard to say about the future . But everything is possible . So i think i can become a rich man with millions of dollar . It is my dream and i will try to make it come true .

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a great dream of becoming a millionaire by doing Forex trading.
    Because this is the only hope left in my life to earn money for my ambitions to fulfill in my life.
    I know that with patience and disciplined learning i can achieve my dream shortly.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want to be a multi-millioaire.this is my target and my aim in life.but not want to be a millionaire quickly.i am an engineer of electrical.i also have been forex trading since last year. im a student of indian forex forum. i want to larn more and practic minimum two years. after than i will invest a big amount.now im trading with demo and bonus amounts. sometimes diposit a baby amount , like $100. pray for every body to success in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 359 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)