+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 359 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is impossible to become a millionaire instantly, that's right, but you can make money fast when you're all ready, along with all the required knowledge, all the skills needed, the experience gained, etc., So in forex you need is to learn as much as you can, practice as much as you can, keep your patience, and success will come to you surprisingly or surprisingly, and millionaires will call naturally and then Learn to learn and pracitis ..... Then you will get a successful trader. But I think it might not be a Millionaire at night. If you try for this I think you will lose your account. Take profit and get a rich day by day. Thanks for the stock post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I support you and our first goal should be as you say. the field is very difficult to earn money because we are just one consistent mistake destroying our 7 day profit. everything is possible in forex, but for experience and requires a lot of skills that require so many trends and exercises. I'll make a big profit now without a second thought. I support you and our first goal should be as you say. its very difficult field to earn consistent money because only one of our mistakes destroy our 7 day earnings. everything may be done in forex but for that it needs a lot of experience and skills that need to be very much leaning and practicing. I will do it without thinking big profit now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I agree, hard work is indispensable for beginners, at least you need to know every basic thing in forex, such as terminology, analytical methods, strategies, indicators, etc., The more you know about forex, the easier you will generate profits in trading. And I guess just one hard or twice hard work day is not enough, you need to constantly and regularly do it to get a sense of success. It is alleged to embellish the monetary purchases of millionaires from your fishing sport your hump trawl and crash into the ocean before heading for sailing you do you do the analysis if it is true you get hear you

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir hum forex trading say milionaire ban saktay hainb but es kay liay hard working kay sath sath good capital ki bhee zaroorat hoti hay. and maximum time bhee spent karna hoo ga, so humain es kay liay regular hard working karna chhayie.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

jaan23np (2018-05-31), nadia (2018-06-26), rehanayaz (2018-05-30)

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is how traders should do in these markets and should not directly aim to become the first millionaire and goal to earn a steady income by getting consistent profits and then thinking about maximizing your profits. , anyone in Forex to become a billionaire. but after getting the experience necessary to do it and afterwards put a fixed action plan on it for a full year to achieve this one and not easy to achieve.baik a lot more senior traders than I can afford trading well and having a system so they make consistent profits as their primary job. So, anyone in forex becomes a millionaire.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's hard to be rich or millionaire, because it takes a lot of time. There's also a rule that getting profit is not easy in this world, so I think the idea of becoming a millionaire is complicated.

Senior Member adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 Times in 1,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any one can millionaire from Forex trading, if you become expert and experienced in this work you are able to become millionaire in this business. Firstly learn the business and then invest the money.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sakhrul View Post
    I think it is possible to be a million of forex because I have heard a lot of people make $ 500-1000 in a day with forex but for this you have to have a lot of experience of patience and most important is more capital. With a smaller capital, it can not happen anything. All we need is new experiences and stratigies. Until now I have never dreamed of becoming a millionaire. More important for me to find many advantages than to be a millionaire. Either later when I can achieve a lot of profit called a millionaire or not, I do not really care about it. Most importantly, I learn, practice trading with patience and discipline to achieve big profits.
    When we enter forex markets as a trader we must know that forex is very big and even sky is the limit here. There is no limit to opportunity here , there is no limit to the earning here and one can make any amount of money here by trading in these markets . A trader can become millionaire , billionaire even in these markets and that too trading with the small capital .

To become millionaire or make good amount of money by forex trading one must start small and aim for consistent profits and first try to protect their capital and then aim for smaller profits. Also one must not rush on their way up or try to become a millionaire too soon on in short span of time as there is no shortcut to success and one must take it easy and slow as everything happens with right time .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20)

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More important for me to find many advantages than to be a millionaire. Either later when I can achieve a lot of profit called a millionaire or not, I do not really care about it. Most importantly, I learn, practice trading with patience and discipline to achieve big profits.

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can achieve a lot of profit called a millionaire or not, I do not really care about it. Most importantly, I learn, practice trading with patience and discipline to achieve big profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 359 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)