+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 359 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Senior Member expert is on a distinguished road expert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will be a millionaire, i consider that if i can give more time on Forex trading ,if i can use properly analytical & technical knowledge which i know about Forex trading ,if i can wait with for a while ,Inshallah i will be a millionaire for sure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good skills are cultivated and developed by our own selves only. So there's no such a saying that if you have good skills and money management and good knowledge, you may reach your target. I guess it's better to say that if you are ready to improve your skill in analyzing, trading, money management, and ready to learn what it needs to succeed, you will reach your goal eventually.

Senior Member ckkommoju is an unknown quantity at this point ckkommoju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Remember! it is not a money making machine. It is an high yielding online business only. Earning depends up on various skills of you. If you have good skills and money management and good knowledge of trading, you may reach your target. But never think it as an over a night earning programme.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that it is practical to turn a millionaire screw ideal of fishing you abide your trawler and hit the sea before heading to your designated repair you do analysis if did aright youl get your understand

Banned M shoaib is an unknown quantity at this point M shoaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex assi market hai jaha app money bana sakhtyee hoo aur kafii money bana sakhtyee hoo yeh app ko aik oppurtunity deta hai ky app iss market may paisa bana sakhoo itna assan nahi hota lakin paisa bana lakin na namumkin bhi nahi ky millionair na ban sakyee ap ess may kafi earning kar saktyee hoo

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, a trader can be a millionaire if he has a large capital and he can trade properly.All the traders can not be a successful trader as they are not equally expert.Only expert traders succeed and become millionaire.they trade thinking more.They control their greed before trading and emotion after trading.They are confident and brave.They take a limited risk and so they become millionaire.

Senior Member menu is an unknown quantity at this point menu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seems really a great technique,i never thought about that previously but yes surely i will try once and give my comments on that .Yes the above mentioned indicators plays a very important role to trade in the Forex market.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul possible hai..forex ek aisa trading platform hai jaha se bahut sara paisa kamaya ja sakta haui
    lekin aisa karna har trader ke bas ki baat nahi hoti aur na hi har trader aisa kar pata hai..iske liye bahut experience ki zarurat padti hai aur sath hi sath aapko equity bhi zada lagani padti hai tabhi aap bade lots me trade karke bada profit kama paoge

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well theoretically anyone could become a millionaire in forex, but practically it's not the case. We can always keep the goal though, to become a millionaire just through forex, and to reach it we must do the needful, like education, practice, self control, etc., doesn't sound so easy, but also easy if you do it properly.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    forex trade has many ways of making profit so here we can make huge profit from here.Forex can make huge profit from forex if we use indicators and robot.Thus we can be a millionaire from forex in a very few times.
    here occurred trillion transactions per day that we might get, we can become millionaires in a short time but we must learn and know the strategies and the way in a good trade to get a lot of money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 359 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)