+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we can become a successful millionaire, others can why we do not, not only just a figment we can start from this day forward always consistent with what we field right now I think we can make a change
    and Forex trading is not a get rich quick scheme but it is a serious business, you can not expect to become millionaire of few trades until you already have half the million capital. For those with smaller capital may be few hundred dollars, the only way to trade seriously, have a good strategy which can make you consistent profits and putting your efforts for few year may make you millionaire finally.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hard work that brought about these results usually depend on how we understand the investment in this area that is often made ​​us too brave to take the big risks of trading that we conducted this
    and yes, you are right, it is not easy to become a millionaire from the forex, but as long as we are willing to learn and willing to continue to fix our mistakes, then we will be able to become millionaires from the results of our trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why not...? we can get a lot of money from forex business, but was unable to get it instantly. we must have a lot of knowledge and pengakaman in forex trading so that we can get a consistent profit.......
    and tried to be rich from one transaction. If you want to become rich trader then you must keep consistency on profit. It's better

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can become a millionaire in forex if I invest a huge sum of money to trade with. Note that becoming a millionaire is not the main reason why MOST people joined forex. Many of us just want to earn a steady online income. If you are patient and you compound your earnings with a good strategy becoming a millionaire will not be a problem for you as long as you have an equity of $10000 to start with. and i think someone can do it , but it need a very very professional trader and also need i high percentage of good luck , but i think also if you make a profit for this long period you won't stop trade you may also trade with them and lose all what you gain :-) .

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally, i do consider that there is no impossibility to become millionaire in currency trading, there is everything in the currency market which will give you higher profit on your investment. If you have a good knowledge and skills and you invest an acceptable capital then you get a good chance to earn millions. Forex has a great earning penitential which other business have not.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that in forex trading business everything is possible.There is nothing impossible.If we do the hard working and if we are patient we can earn a lot of money.But we have first to study well the basics of this business and keep practicing on demo accounts for a few months and even if we loose we should keep trying. yes of course when we work right in trading market we make our trading profitable and we grow our investment and it is necessary for trader to make their successful trading trader make right trading planing and work with right trading methods and earn big

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that forex is a very profitable business and you can be a millionaire but you should start with a big capital and you should also be a very good trader to know how to deal with the market but in my opinion , I think it's better for the traders to think how to make a steady profit every month rather than thinking how to be millionaire.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i will become a millionaire through this business. I spend much time for trading until now to become a millionaire. It is not easy for me, but i think i will become a millionaire not matter what. This business is really great and profitable, so i will not leave this business until i can become a millionaire forex is very potential business..we can become a millionaire in forex. but we must be patient and also we need a big capital to trade but we must be careful. we must find a good strategy and practice it first in small amount. then we can increasing balance everymonth.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Becomming millionaire in forex requires lot of time and patience and if some one will do it then i am sure he will take lot of risks with big lots and the result will be the loss and nothing will come.
    and I have seen not too much millionaire in forex but i think i have seen many traders who are getting some good money from forex. so every body here in this forum do not hate your tradings. do your lot of efforts to get the good strategy for getting some consistent profit.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a millionaire in forex, can be achieved by anyone who has the will to study hard. because what we want is to get a steady income every month from forex. so we need to learn in earnest, in order to be part of a successful trader.
    and Forex is such a business where any one can be millionaire if he knows how to get the money from the account of some one other trader and it is not the difficult task. It is very easy to get the money of others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)