+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that becoming a millionaire is no easy task. Believe me when I say this because I have tried it myself. I got obsessed over the money I wanted to make and the goals I had when I realized I was losing all my capital due to my chronic investment in GREED. Forex is not for turning into a millionaire, only a wealthy enough person.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadeem16115 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem16115's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course we can become millionaire with forex trading although forex is risky business but you learn it proper and get knowledge and experience then you can start to earn hug money and you can become millionaire within short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rashidfaheem is an unknown quantity at this point rashidfaheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear kafi expert aur knowldge and skilll full forex trader jo k kafi jaldi millionaire ban gye hain ham bhi ban skty has n gr ham us pe amal kren tu ye hamary liye bhot zyada faida mand bhi hai this s is great for us

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thing very difficult to become a millionare in forex trading but it is not impossible it require big investment and good skill and method to get this goal , most of he traders want to get successful and take forex as lifetime business.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    to become the millionaire in forex we need much time for learning first then also require the huge capitals for trading as well. this is the best for the learners to work with this with full knowledge to make money. we can making consistent money with proper knowledge

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello sir very good question. The answer for the question is yes in my dream. Actually it is also possible in real life if we manage to park our money in a company which give you multiples of invested amount from profit. I think stock market is better to become millionaire than forex market.

Member jilkalo is an unknown quantity at this point jilkalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i will become a millionaire through this business. I spend much time for trading until now to become a millionaire. It is not easy for me, but i think i will become a millionaire not matter what. This business is really great and profitable, so i will not leave this business until i can become a millionaire

Member Yaseenqadri is an unknown quantity at this point Yaseenqadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business say hum unlimited zaroor hasal kar saktay hain but millionaire honay kay liay bohat zaida time and hard working ki zaroorat hoti hay, and in forex trading say millinaire hona bohat hi hard hay, es liay huge capital kay sath sath lot of experience ki bhee zaroorat hay.

Member draketon is an unknown quantity at this point draketon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee haa agr ham trader chaiye ke yaha par trading karke millionair ban sekte hai to sayad ban sekte hai , kuk yaha par earning karne ki liye bahut hi jayda money hai , sirf isko earning karna hai . lakin is earning karne ki liye ham trader ko bahut hi jayda learning karna hai .

Member jilkalo is an unknown quantity at this point jilkalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes amount of investment is also one that determines how much profit we get, of course if you want to get a big profit, must with great investment as well. but obviously forex indeed give us the opportunity to become a millionaire. because we can get much profit from forex trading, but of course with the knowledge and skills of a good trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)