+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 359 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that for becoming the millionaire in the forex trading is not impossible but for getting you goal you will have to work so hard and learn the forex so well and you should be expert in it then it is possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can become millionaire in this business but there are some conditions to become a millionaire, first of all you should have very good trading skills and experience and after that you should have very good capital to trade because the combination of both these things enhances your profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that it will take a long time till you get to be a millionaire unless you have borowed a lot of money to trade with this will give you a short cut but it is risky s that all the poeple that are became millionaire they start with a big money balance this will hel to get large rofit

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that forex is a very profitable business and you can be a millionaire but you should start with a big capital and you should also be a very good trader to know how to deal with the market but in my opinion , I think it's better for the traders to think how to make a steady profit every month rather than thinking how to be millionaire.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that positive attitude with strong determination to achieve what we want and the persistence to keep going are the key factors to achieve our goal. If these are with us then surely one can become a millionaire in Forex trading.
    Last edited by hitan; 2016-12-24 at 02:20 PM.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there are many steps that we have to pass to become the millionaire , practice and learn with diligent and never think to stop practice and then learn to make stable the emotion, it is very important to note and keep deeply in mind.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading maian huamain aik baat ka khiyel rukhna chiayeh k age r ap ismain kmyaba hona chiatey hian to ismain ap sahi tarteeb k sath kama kertay rehna chaiyeh and is main su wakt tak lagan say kama kertay rehna chiayhe jan tak ap ko faida hota rehta hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-15)

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is very potential business..we can become a millionaire in forex. but we must be patient and also we need a big capital to trade but we must be careful. we must find a good strategy and practice it first in small amount. then we can increasing balance everymonth.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    All investors want to become millionaires but you have to go slowly. All goals are achieved step by step, nothing happens overnight. Ambition can be fruitful because it forces us to work even harder, but money should not become an excessive obsession. This situation would lead to bad decisions in trading.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that I have a great dream of becoming a millionaire by doing Forex trading. Because this is the only hope left in my life to earn money for my ambitions to fulfill in my life. I know that with patience and disciplined learning i can achieve my dream shortly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 359 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)