+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 11227

Thread: Tension and depression is more than Earning ?

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,tension and depression is greater than the earning on the Forex trading business ,so if you want to doing trade then you must be feeling tension and earning money.But I think if we can be learning the business properly and be a professional Forex trader and then also follow the risk management then we can be reduced our tension and depression.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that we can remove those tension and depression from our life by many ways but there is a most simple way that will help you to remove those from your life . The simple way is that just control your mind and greed with maintain discipline .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for some of us trader even beginner as me tension is at it high when we are trading especialy when the market go against us , but that wher experianc come , we need to learn that ther is loss in this field and we must learn to accept it

Junior Member angryguy is an unknown quantity at this point angryguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, you are correct. My tension and depression is not much than the profit. Anyhow, my profit will make me cool later. I think this will be avoided by using risking small funds. a nd we can earn many more in it and if u want to learn it and u can earn many more.....

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business if we know how to manage our risk, we will not depressed with our trading, and of course we will not get high tension also. Risk management can help us to reduce our risk, and we can be relax while we trade. because we know that our risk in every trade is low, and we still can earn money from our trading

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that it is important to control ourself, control our emotion, then we will not get tension and depression but can earn money. forex easy to makes us stress if we dont manage our risk well. when we use risk, and trade with small risk, we can reduce the tension

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, to me I definitely do consider that its not a game, its just a business . We want to show involvement and hardwork to become successful . And also we can able to tackle tension and depression .

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex aesa business hai k jis mn profit say zeyada hamein zehni tension hoti hai kiun k ye business hai hi aesa k k jis mn hamein har wakat ye tension rehti hai k kahin hamein loss na ho jaye or isi waja say hamein loss hota hai.

Member mantoman is an unknown quantity at this point mantoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think learning and understanding of the forex market its like jumping into the his well and will get depression and tension and finally will lose everything. But if he analyze the chart, study well and concentrate more on the learning process than going after the profits he is bound to succeed. Forex is no quick way to get rich. It requires patience and hardwork.

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex 1 aesa business hai k jis mn hum really hi bht zeyada nervous ho jaty hn kiun k in real trading jab hamein thora sara loss hota hai to hum darr jaty hn or or trade ko jaldi jaldi exit kar dety hn or loss kar jaty hn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (35)