+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 268 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere hisaab se to candlestick par trading karna humare liye jayda faydemand hota hai, sachi baat kahu to maine kabhi bhi candlestick ke alawa kisi aur chart par trading kri bhi nahi hai, candletsick hi best hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member zubi390390 is an unknown quantity at this point zubi390390's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friends and Brothers salam to all,..,.,,..,.,,.,..,., bahi jaan main toh abi is business main new hoon mjy abi is cheez ka nhai pata main abi issy learn kar raha yeh bohat acha business hain is main hardwork kar raha hun.,,.,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pentkor View Post
    candlestick chart also be the best for me, because I think candlestick provide complete information. so by studying candlestick chart patterns and shapes, without indicator we can know how to market conditions.
    I also saw a lot of traders who are only using candlestick charts to make decisions, and they can get a good result from trade.
    yes I think is also candlestick chart is the best to trade, but recently I see that we can use a line chart to draw a trendline or the like. I really can not be sure, because I also did some research on this. when I draw a trendline I often use a line chart, because it looks more simple
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlestick chart is much better than line and bar chart for me. I always use candlestick chart to trade, because this chart really help me to know this market well, and to make a better analysis, and easier to make profit also than if i use other chart to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iogiev View Post
    "

I think it's easier to use the candle stick chart with you, because it's very easy to read and can be made as an analysis tool to perform further actions to put an order that will happen next in the forex market

"
    candlestick chart also be the best for me, because I think candlestick provide complete information. so by studying candlestick chart patterns and shapes, without indicator we can know how to market conditions.
    I also saw a lot of traders who are only using candlestick charts to make decisions, and they can get a good result from trade.

Senior Member offer is an unknown quantity at this point offer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    if I prefer to use candlestick charts
    because it is easier to analyze and we can draw conclusions about the strength of buyers and sellers of the candlestick's body
    yes my dear you are right in the forex charts candle sticks chart is the best we can easily get support and ressistance lines draw in the candle sticks charts most of the people use the candle sticks chart for the signals and analyses of forex market this is very very good chart

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh to appni appni choice hota hain ki app kon si chart use karna chate ho..har chart har kisi k liye easy nehi hota hain to jo chart app k liye easy ho app wo chart use karo

Member alibrothers775 is an unknown quantity at this point alibrothers775's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main bht sare chart use hote hain mostly candlestick chart use karte hain main bhe help k ly candlestick chart he use karta hon oor 2 saal se candlestick chart he use karta hon es kafi easy hai oor kafi kamyab bhe es se trading main kafi help milte hai forex main agar aik professional strategy use ki jai to apko kai help milty hai forex main trade open karne se phle market analysis oor news k sath candlestick chart k use zaror karna chai es se trading main kafi useful help milte hai

Member flower9226 is an unknown quantity at this point flower9226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to utilize the candle chart in light of the fact that it is straightforward and clearing i understand every candle study about opining and closing price of the any pair understand. Difference option to use indicators for find the market trend easily and earn good. No any problem to use this chart for analyze the market .
    Do not copy create new views:

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think candlestick chart is the best, because the candlestick chart gives us a lot more information than other types of charts
    using candlestick chart we can determine high low through the shadow of the candlestick, then bear and bullish through color candle from candlestick we can also determine the open and close candle
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 268 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)