+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2679

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many type of charts which useful to make analysis, but for me candlestick chart is the most useful and powerful chart. Sometimes i trade using bar chart, but at the end, i become more familiar and comfort when i use candlestick chart to make good analysis and trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am more comfortable using candlestick charts to analyze, because candlestick chart can be understood form and pattern. if we can understand the shape and pattern candlestick chart well, it gives important information about market conditions. I think candlestick chart can also be such an indicator, so the analyzes I've not use indicators again, simply by candlestick chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    depending on the users guys, my friend who prefer to use bar charts because it is easier to determine the level of support and resistance. No my friends who use candlesticks because he analyzed using candle pattern there of my friends use the line because he's an indicator that he created himself. so each person is different.

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap chart pettren ke bat kar rahy ha mujy iske bary me ziayda nai pata ha lekin mujy lagta ha humy chart me mt5 frame use karna chahiya baqi startegy par be depend karta ha koi kaisy strategy use karta ha tu koi kaisy use karta ha

Senior Member kimo586 is an unknown quantity at this point kimo586's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . ye mere liye easy he aur se. aur mujhe lagta he ki sabhi yehi candlestick chart use karte he. japanise candlestick
    se agar kuch sikhna he to candlestick chart hi thik he. mujhe yebhi lagtahe ki kuch hi trader hoga jo dusre chart ke use karte he.

Senior Member bory is an unknown quantity at this point bory's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are looking to go for a longer term trading, then you need time frames which will help you analyze for the longer term. Time frames such as the h4, D1 and the W1 are all good time frames which will help us analyze this market for a longer term. Forex is a business we can earn so much with and hence we learn about this trade, we will improve good and get to make better income consistently.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sabb charts meta trader me hote hai aur enko setting karke har trader apne hisaabse jiss chart par usko kaam karna aata hai wo usko use kar sakta hai,waise mostly trader candlestick ko he use karte hai,esme analysis achhe se kiya ja sakta hai..

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you, to be able to determine the strength of buyers and sellers used to use candlestick, but not infrequently also the use of a bar chart or line chart may be used in analyzing the market, normally they only use the area of support and resistance in the analyzes.

Banned xufxu is an unknown quantity at this point xufxu's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I used to use a line chart, for several months, I was right, and get profit. But after I read the price movement on the candlestick, I became interested, and I became much easier to read prices. And to this day I still use the candlestick, and when trying to return to the line chart, I was confused again.

"

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all charts is good, bar, line and candlestick chart is very good, and we can choose the best charts depend on our trading system and our trading style. For me, candlestick chart is the most useful based on my trading system. It makes me like to use candlestick chart only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)