+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I use cande and line graphs. Line charts can be used to highlight key support and resistance levels in this case you find less noise to enter the market if you prefer to use candle signals, for new traders it's a very good tip to use a line chart to draw your level and just knock to candlstick hi chart because of the pas hi aur yehi only liye hai is the best, even as a trader bhai candlestick hi use hai carte, bar chart aur chart line bhai ye bhi use hota hai isse bhi kafi sahi karke trading in kaya sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick charts are excellent charts for beginners to trade forex. They can easily plot Fibonacci levels on these charts and track trends according to the candles on the charts. Using indicators becomes a very easy task in candlestick charts and my good friend, I like to use candle sticks in my trade because candle sticks can provide better guide lines. If you see a new candle appear, that means most of the traders sell or sell if the empty candle means that most traders buy and sell. If you see the same three candlesticks, the market will change.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trade with candle stick chert because i did not trade with line chert and bar chert, now i under stand the candle perfectly and i think most of the e book are written with candle stick.
    and From my starting till today i used candle strict and i am very comfourtable with this . actually using many days i am familiar of candle strict which give us more opportunity to understand . till i dont use any chart without candle strict for this no idea about such but probably think most of the traders use this candle strict.,,,,,,

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion,Just the fact that you can potentially get rich and lead a better life, trading forex should be enough motivation for you to continue trading the currencies and learning about them even if you lose, that is why you should only use what you are comfortable losing, so that way you can continue trading if you do and practice proper money management and You can find unique investors that work with unique maps depending on their particular understanding in addition to studies. Additionally many of them find easier to fully grasp just one in addition to challenging to a new. I prefer to work with candlesticks graph mainly because it can be much more less difficult in addition to precise.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick is good but it also has its limitations. When you want to determine accurate the points of support and resistance, a line chart will be better. With candlesticks you will refer to such points as zones. Bar Charts are good if you will use Elliot Wave. and Between many graph and or chart kinds obtainable possibly not a unique kind is better than other, nevertheless i favor bar stock chart. You should use these kinds each graph and or chart will be drawn in fantastic costs and also the crucial to be able to good results will be graph and or chart research.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tajerba aik aisa cheez h jo hamain her mor per kaam ata h aur as ki madad sy ham apne lyee aik acha mustaqbil hasil ker lete hien agar ham as mien acha mustaqbil hasil karna chhate hien tu hamain as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee behter sy behtreen kaam karna ho ga aur as mien kamaee karna ho ga agar ham as mien kamyab ho jate hien tu ham kamaee per kamaee ker sakte hien.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm using candlestick charts most of the time. it is easy to use. There are so many trading pattern associated with candlestick charts. I occasionally use line chart as well. I'm using M and W patterns with Bollinger Bands with the help of line chart and Most of the traders like to trade with the help of candlesticks patron because it is so easy and understandable and newbie also can understand. On internet many software are available who calculate the easily all points. I also get one software which calculate the method of pivot point, camarilla, Fibonacci.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt tight candles are one of the best and if anyone understands tight candle patterns then it becomes some easy to understand market movements. Although it takes time and is difficult to remind. After all, I tried to study this pattern through the internet and I was happy when I walked slowly with this. and I also like candle charts and I think it's better for us to understand them well. It's easy to trade with him and if we master it, we will become very good traders. Our trading style will be very good and different from the others.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    3 types to chart with certain prices hain to bar chart line chart and chart of candle stick aur tamam takreeban traders stick candle pattern chart hi use karte hain kyun to my candle stick chart high level low level up and down high low ki ki hoti detail hi is the liye yeh sab chart, you are using hota hi. and the bar chart and candlestick chart are similar but candles are easier to read and good for my analysis but the line chart does not give you useful information just closing candles I want someone to share the way that makes a line chart useful I think line diagrams and bar charts are more important. They are easy to understand and work well. There will be a right trend shown in the chart and it will be easier for us to analyze trends and move for the necessary trades. Candlesticks were mostly used by Japanese a few years ago. Now it seems to disappear. and Same with me, I also like to trade with the help of candle patterns. Where we can draw pivot points easily. It is also important to know the trading volume so that it is best understood by the candlestick.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It shows and informs the candle sticks that we must continue to work hard to understand the candle stick system we must really shape the good issues that work in the areas that we have seen we have different formations to really shape the right efforts of the choice that really informs us to work and in the best market proposal and trade this is the level that makes it better, forex that is easily traded with a candle stick is very easy The Candlestick chart is the only way to go to the Andajah or from here, or if you like it, you will be able to find out which theme is being used by the candlestick chart, which is very easy to use, and it is very easy to use, As soon as I have not been able to do so, I do not even know how to make a comment on this topic, but I do not want to comment on this topic, I do not even want to talk about it, I am a person, I am a person, I have to go to bed because I have to go to Panting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)