+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 268 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best one is candlestik chart, this chart also known as Japanese Candlestick..! I guess Candlestick give us all importance info in every created candle on chart..! With the help of these candles we can predict the next move in the Forex market..! and i prefer to chose the bar chart because from that i can know better the market move previously i used the line chart but i have no any idea about the market but now i can easily understand the average move of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All charts, lines, bars and candlestick charts are good. My main chart is the candlestick chart because my trading system needs a candlestick pattern to make an analysis. Candlestick charts are also the most popular charts. It makes many people learn candlestick charts than other charts and I prefer to use candlestick charts on my trading platform because candlestick chirt is the most famous chirt in foreign exchange trading worldwide and it's easy to predict market movements by analyzing candlestick patterns. We also see that the market always respects candlestick patterns as he explained

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee. and Using Candlestick charts is the most popular one among the traders. Though it is better to keep settled with one type of chart there is still skope to make use of other charts and learn something to analyze by using them. Line chart also quite helpful in identifying particular resistance and support lines on the chart.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don;t have idea about line chart coz i can't understand the movement using line chart but yes candlestick pattern is very much suitable for me and i m using it for my trade specially scalping technique is very much flexible with candlesticks chart with few indicators like moving average and bolinger bands
    and For me candlestick unit maps are clear and understandable and hence i use them on my data to see the cost versions. One should go with what he is relaxed with, instead of hearing everybody for there recommendation. Because after all we need to comprehend it for appropriate dealing.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For sure its usual now to used the candlestick charts as its already been in the trading platforms and traders are more comfortable and see it as favorable in trading as they can understand and also have the entry and exit. Line chart which makes us confuse and don't have detail and seems to be used in brief analysis. and Every trading chart is useful for trader. Which trader like which chart it depend on traders themselves. I like to with candlestick chart because candlestick chart is very easy to watch and identify open and close position.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still very happy to analyze the market trends using charts because more accurate according to when in combination with the fundamentals, this is what we need to know in the trade, although some people still prefer not to use the predictions without using indicators and I'm sure candlestick chart more than that clubhouse graph and or chart as well as the collection graph and or chart, just about any problems. just about all experts choose the strategy. that may be due to the fact my very own trading be based upon that chaps for the Western persons candlestick.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like utilizing candlesticks, they're simple to understand and also evaluate, they make our maps comfortable to check out, to make use of candlesticks efficiently we need to have knowledge of various habits this candlesticks helps make. and yup, at first i'm also prefer line chart, but since i know that candlestick can give more information about buyer and seller, i learn to practice using it. i think all new traders should learn this type of chart as their basics. it's good for their future investment skills.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Chart analysis is a process, when you are drawing trendlines and stuff to a chart, and apply for example indicators to the chart to help you to make your own trading decision.
    and all people likes to use the holder charts because the candlesticks give a crystalize render of the industry and its gentle to think and understand the meanings of the taper patterns. And these movie is conniving to be regain in new structure of charts. So its the most general chart among all the traders of the humanity.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use candle sticks, because I see people who teach me trade also use candles, but in my view candles are much better than having to look at bar graphs, it makes me dizzy, and line graphs in my opinion are rarely used by short-term traders, but for the long term it will be very useful and it depends on the taste of each trader chart which is most often seen on forex platforms, line charts, bar charts and candlestick charts. Candlestick charts can provide various messages from the market when the posture maps several patterns. Traders may be able to catch signals and be ready for future trends.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading with candlestick charts because this shows the perfect movement of the forex market. it allows me to have a good understanding of trends and make good strategies in my mind to make successful trading on the forex market. this makes me a good trader in the forex trading business and I also easily make good and successful trades with it in the forex market and amass good profits in my trading. and wax charts are the most recommended and best used by investors around the world. This is a gift from Asia to the world. Only candlestick charts reflect more detail about industry and investor sentiment effectively than any other map. This helps us in our dealings by providing various methods for consideration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 268 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)