+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 268 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rama29 View Post
    जे मैं कैंडलस्टिक ट्रेडर हु मुझे ट्रेडिंग करना जायदा पसंद हैं और कैंडलस्टिक से बहुत फायदा हैं बहुत से ट्रेडर लाइन चार्ट और बार चार्ट का इस्तेमाल करते हैं लेकिन वैसे तो सभी चार्ट बढ़िया होता हैं किसी का भी इस्तेमाल करे किया जा सकता हैं बस जरुरी होता हैं की उसके बारे में अच्छे से सीखे तो ट्रेडिंग किया जा सकता हैं अगर नॉलेज नहीं हैं तो काम करना मुश्किल होगा
    लाइन चार्ट बार चार्ट और किसी भी अन्य को हमेशा अच्छी तरह से परिभाषित किया जाता है और अच्छी तरह से संरक्षित किया जाता है, हमेशा कुछ ऐसा होता है जो व्यापारियों के लिए अधिक सकारात्मक होता है और प्रत्येक व्यापारी के काम को संभालने के लिए बहुत कुछ बेहतर होता है यह जानना है कि कुछ निश्चित स्थिति में कैसे काम करें कुछ बिंदु पर सत्य को परिभाषित करने और व्यापारियों के जीवन में सर्वश्रेष्ठ उत्पादन करने में सक्षम

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rama29 will become famous soon enough rama29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जे मैं कैंडलस्टिक ट्रेडर हु मुझे ट्रेडिंग करना जायदा पसंद हैं और कैंडलस्टिक से बहुत फायदा हैं बहुत से ट्रेडर लाइन चार्ट और बार चार्ट का इस्तेमाल करते हैं लेकिन वैसे तो सभी चार्ट बढ़िया होता हैं किसी का भी इस्तेमाल करे किया जा सकता हैं बस जरुरी होता हैं की उसके बारे में अच्छे से सीखे तो ट्रेडिंग किया जा सकता हैं अगर नॉलेज नहीं हैं तो काम करना मुश्किल होगा

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It shows and informs the candle sticks that we must continue to work hard to understand the candle stick system we must really shape the good issues that work in the areas that we have seen we have different formations to really shape the right efforts of the choice that really informs us to work and in the best market proposal and trade this is the level that makes it better, forex that is easily traded with a candle stick is very easy The Candlestick chart is the only way to go to the Andajah or from here, or if you like it, you will be able to find out which theme is being used by the candlestick chart, which is very easy to use, and it is very easy to use, As soon as I have not been able to do so, I do not even know how to make a comment on this topic, but I do not want to comment on this topic, I do not even want to talk about it, I am a person, I am a person, I have to go to bed because I have to go to Panting.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel trading in bar line or candlestick chart all have advantages. yes understanding candlesticks is very vital and you can learn many things from it including market condition and market sentiment.
    and The attractive aspect of the candlestickis the body and the color shades. These are the things that make reading candlesticks more easier. Also candlestick patterns can be used to predict future price movements and give good profits.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All charts, lines, bars and candlestick charts are good. My main chart is the candlestick chart because my trading system needs a candlestick pattern to make an analysis. Candlestick charts are also the most popular charts. It makes many people learn candlestick charts than other charts and I prefer to use candlestick charts on my trading platform because candlestick chirt is the most famous chirt in foreign exchange trading worldwide and it's easy to predict market movements by analyzing candlestick patterns. We also see that the market always respects candlestick patterns as he explained

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick chart is good and profitable chart for traders.
    This chart is very simple and easy to understand this chart.
    You can understand this chart easily there is no any ambiguity to understand this chart.so,use this chart for trade.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As stated above an inexperience trader may make a one off profit but for him to make continuous profit he need to be trained in studying the market movements. He can open a practice account in "eToro Forex Trading" and can Practice for free and trade for real using our foreign exchange trading platform. Further the practice account should be traded as realistically as if we are investing real money and i prefer candle stick chart more over all other charts. i feel comfort because it is easy to detect the volatile market seeing the hollow candle stick. though sometimes i use line chart for technical analysis as it is easy to find out resistance level using line charts.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading with candlestick charts because this shows the perfect movement of the forex market. it allows me to have a good understanding of trends and make good strategies in my mind to make successful trading on the forex market. this makes me a good trader in the forex trading business and I also easily make good and successful trades with it in the forex market and amass good profits in my trading. and wax charts are the most recommended and best used by investors around the world. This is a gift from Asia to the world. Only candlestick charts reflect more detail about industry and investor sentiment effectively than any other map. This helps us in our dealings by providing various methods for consideration.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It shows and informs the candle sticks that we must continue to work hard to understand the candle stick system we must really shape the good issues that work in the areas that we have seen we have different formations to really shape the right efforts of the choice that really informs us to work and in the best market proposal and trade this is the level that makes it better, forex that is easily traded with a candle stick is very easy The Candlestick chart is the only way to go to the Andajah or from here, or if you like it, you will be able to find out which theme is being used by the candlestick chart, which is very easy to use, and it is very easy to use, As soon as I have not been able to do so, I do not even know how to make a comment on this topic, but I do not want to comment on this topic, I do not even want to talk about it, I am a person, I am a person, I have to go to bed because I have to go to Panting.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned forex trading because it achi baat hay war ap my forex trading fortunately this lay layin hain forex trading line chart or canadlestick seek zheori hay us zayori hay us kay bagir ap. Forex trading, I got my profit, this is my foreign trade by forex trading, bary rozana, kuch na kuch, looking for parhta hay or ap google, said bhe seekh sakty, yes, my mobile, forex trading, like an app install, because we used it, bad, hi, learned, because. and ma chart candlestick ko follow kart Hi I ak muja candlestick chart he acha lagta hi jesa huma acha work bhe hum asani say kama sakhta hi us leay huma koshish karne cheya jesa huma acha work bhe because ko milta hai bagan to help say hum achi trading kar pata hai forex ma or huma acha profit from milta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 268 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)