+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 268 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2679

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Senior Member kolpona is an unknown quantity at this point kolpona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe line chart and bar represent are weighty. They are undemanding to see and utilize with too. There give be verbatim trends shown in the graphs and it give be statesman easier for us to treat the trends and act for the obligatory trades. Candlestick was mostly used by Japanese . Now it seems to be departure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member donep is an unknown quantity at this point donep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use candlestick charts in forex trading. With the candlestick chart I could see the price movement in greater detail and can see the "price action" happened, so they can help me determine the decision in order position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick chart in my opinion more interesting, because it has a color display that is easy to become bored even though I linger in front of the monitor. is no less important is the ease candlestick me to analyze price movements.

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really I have the heard for the first time these terms and I have not any experience of real trading so I am unable to argue on your thread but I am sure that you will be able to get a handy response in regard of your thread because this forum is great source of knowledge and experience.

Senior Member alu is an unknown quantity at this point alu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick is the one of the most uses chart for the Forex analysis . i think most of trader use this chart and get the benefit of this chart . by this chart the trader can easily analysis the market and take step of their trading strategy. personally i feel comfortable to use this chart .

Senior Member umair4uk is on a distinguished road umair4uk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am always using candle chart for the trading because it is very easy and conformtable i dnt have used the line chart till now so i will say to everyone that candle chart is easy then line chart )

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically i do trade on the basis of technical analysis and for this reason i do analysis about the candle stick and i can understand this properly for this reason i like to trade with candle stick chert pattern.

Senior Member salati is an unknown quantity at this point salati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders use line charts and some use bar charts. Most of the traders like to use candle stick charts. Which kind of chart do you like to use and why?
    I choose candle chart.because It is not only easy to analyze but a good options to identify the price movement and thereby study the price action .for this reason i feel comfortable to use and also looks attractive

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Line forex trading charts charts are the simplest form of forex charts and they dont really give the trader a clear outlook with one glance as in reality they only exhibit a line from one closing price to the next closing price which in a whole shows the general mood of the particular currency pair over a give period of time.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toma View Post
    A line chart is not used much anymore. It was the basic chart used prior to the advent of the personal computer. Stock price data was registered manually, and only closing prices were registered.
    True. Most traders these days using Candlestick chart even though they don't trade using candlestick pattern. After all, using candlestick it is easier to see the price ups and downs than using line or bar chart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 268 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)