+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 268 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    3 types to chart patterns mojood hain jin me se bar chart line charts and patterns of candle sticks hain sat se zeyada jo using hota hai wo wax sticks chart patterns hai jo forex i sat se zeyadad traders using the haan kyun carte to is my market ki kafi information hoti hai and up to 5 years i was a businessman we rh hon hon only mistress of the candle he used kua hai or muly well he asha lgta hai is ko samjna bhi easy hai or pr trading sekhna bhi easy ho ga hmary luy or the chart pr hum bohat as stretge applied kr skty hin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick charts are excellent charts for beginners to trade forex. They can easily plot Fibonacci levels on these charts and track trends according to the candles on the charts. Using indicators becomes a very easy task in candlestick charts and my good friend, I like to use candle sticks in my trade because candle sticks can provide better guide lines. If you see a new candle appear, that means most of the traders sell or sell if the empty candle means that most traders buy and sell. If you see the same three candlesticks, the market will change.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the line diagram and the bar chart are more important. They are easy to understand and work well. There will be exact trends shown in the chart and it will be easier for us to analyze trends and move to trade as needed. Candlesticks were mostly used by Japanese people a few years ago. Now it seems to disappear. and I always prefer and use candle stick charts because I feel they are more accurate than other charts, japnese candle stick charts are very good and also my friends use them too

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Among several chart types available not necessarily a particular type is better than other, though i prefer bar charts. You can use any of these types every chart is drawn on historical prices and the key to success is chart analysis.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss ham ko as mien jab b trade karna hota h tu ham ko as mien analysis karna hota h agar ham as mien waqt per theek analysis kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker
    sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar soch samjh ker waqt per trade kerna hota h agar ham as mien theek waqt per trade kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien
    as lyee ham ko as mien her bar sochna hota h aur samjhna hota h aur ham ko bad mien trade karna hota h as lyee as mien kaam waqt per karna hota h aur waqt per kamaee kerna hota h aur ham ko candles ko b dakhna hota h.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan line chart aur par chart bahut hi jyada important Hoti Hai Forex trading mein Kyunki aap jitne Jyada is use karte hain utna Jyada fayda hota hai agar aap line chart ko Dekhen to Forex trading main group mein sabse upar hoti hai jo ki aapka profit jalva Satati rahti hai isliye aapko market ka time bhi Pata lagta hai gram Jitna Jyada train ko dekhte hain aur Jitna Jyada friend ko change karte hain aapko isase fayda hota hai aur aap aasani se Apna Vada bhi Laga sakte hain market mein aur aapki market Hai Kochi Chalti Hai

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

waqas875 (2019-09-04)

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vaise Mujhe line chart of Barsat ke bare mein itna Jyada information To Nahin Hai Lekin Itna Jarur Jaanta Hun Ki aapko bahut jyada information Dete Hain jisse information ki vajah se aapko Jyada profit nahin kar sakte hain line bar graph Ke Upar Wali line hoti hai jo ki main batati hai ki Mar geet Katrina kya hoga Yahi chij hoti hai jo kisanon ko batati hai ki Kitna Jyada profit Ho Gaya naraj aur Kitna Jyada Loha Sab Kuchh Nahin Hoga ISI vajah se Ham Ko Diwana share trading Karni chahie tabhi Ek acche dost Ban sakte hain

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black_dimond For This Useful Post:

sonia1122 (2019-09-04), waqas875 (2019-09-04)

Member white_gold is just really nice white_gold is just really nice white_gold is just really nice white_gold is just really nice white_gold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han vaise tum mujhe inke bare mein nahin Pata lekin line bar Nagpur aati hai kya aapka profit ho raha hai ki Ala so raha hai yah aapki order Ko batati Hai Tabhi aapko vah Milta Hai problem Mein tha ya FIR loss banta hai ISI vajah se Humko kabhi bhi nahin Dena chahie ki aap profit loss kar rahe hain FIR so Rahe vaise aapko chatting karte Rahana chahie tabhi Ham bhi poochha profit gain kar sakte hain sada sada love Sabhi Pi sakte hain

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to white_gold For This Useful Post:

Black_dimond (2019-09-04), sonia1122 (2019-09-04), waqas875 (2019-09-04)

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use some combination of analysis and trading using candlestick indicators to combine the two, it seems I have good trading information and I want to continue to deepen this trading technique and no doubt tight candles are one of the best and if anyone understands tight candle patterns then that into several market movements that are easily understood. Although it takes time and it's hard to remember. Anyway I tried to learn this pattern through the internet and I was happy while walking slowly with this

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That depends on what your basic learning is about interpreting charts, if you study candlesticks then candlesticks are better for you and if you learn other types of charts then it's better for you but in my opinion candles are mostly used all over the world so that's the best. and I prefer to use some combination of analysis and trading using candlestick indicators to combine the two, it seems I have good trading information and I want to continue to deepen this trading technique

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 268 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)