+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 268 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2679

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Senior Member ioxak is an unknown quantity at this point ioxak's Avatar
    Thanks
    "For me if want to take a good picture & have a nice idea about the price i use the line chart, but when it comes to technical analysis there is no better that the Japanese candle sticks.

I'm not very familiar with bars. "

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ainyfx is an unknown quantity at this point ainyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

There are very few investors who use range data but the range data is excellent for research. The range data reveals the ending cost that's why the research on the foundation ending cost give more perfect results. Pattern lines, styles and support Level of resistance can be established well in range data.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chilfox is an unknown quantity at this point chilfox's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I used to use a line chart, for several months, I was right, and get profit. But after I read the price movement on the candlestick, I became interested, and I became much easier to read prices. And to this day I still use the candlestick, and when trying to return to the line chart, I was confused again.

"

Senior Member idaa is an unknown quantity at this point idaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    any actual graph as makes no difference because the graph only tells us about the previous price and the price is going on now is not the price that will occur in the future. But more and more people use candlestick charts because it is easier to read and understand.

Senior Member ioxak is an unknown quantity at this point ioxak's Avatar
    Thanks
    "For me if want to take a good picture & have a nice idea about the price i use the line chart, but when it comes to technical analysis there is no better that the Japanese candle sticks.

I'm not very familiar with bars. "

Senior Member ainyfx is an unknown quantity at this point ainyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

There are very few investors who use range data but the range data is excellent for research. The range data reveals the ending cost that's why the research on the foundation ending cost give more perfect results. Pattern lines, styles and support Level of resistance can be established well in range data.

"

Senior Member muzamilakwal is an unknown quantity at this point muzamilakwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is best for all part time or full time job seeker and also easy to work not matter where you are just trade with your mobile laptop and u k monitor trade easily and don't problem for having time bound just work in your own time and get reward of that you must have full knowledge about any trade you but then you can easily manage it

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai hum three type ke chart provided ke aa jate hai hum es kam mai chart ki help se es kam mai trde kar sakte hai mare hisab se hume es kam mai candlestick chart ko samj kar es kam mai trde karni chahi aa tabi app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai hard work se achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly the Japanese are the best candles also help you to a technical analysis of currencies Bholh are consistent with some analysis in terms of ease of candles where my love of helping you determine the direction of the next candle

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    All of the charts, line, bar and candlestick charts are good. My main chart is candlestick chart because my trading system need candlestick pattern to make analysis. Candlestick chart is the most popular chart also. It makes so many people learn candlestick chart than any other charts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 268 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)