+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 803 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not depending on luck but for me luck is when I open a position and it goes in profit straight away in no time then I will feel I am lucky and it just happened recently and I made 60 dollars in one day and then i realized that if I will be lucky then I can make really great profit and I can be surprise and I would like to have luck on my side all the time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to go for the trading with the demo practice also we have to go with the hard work so that with that experience we can make the profit here and can make the win.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ragu is an unknown quantity at this point ragu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck ha ha ha it is a very simple. you no experience you can lose daily. but good experience & daily trading you can earn good many. luck is just 5% in success of forex. thanks

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i think thee is little bit of luck is involve in the forex trading but a person also make his lick own by his handwork, so if we give our full attention to the forex market then we can earn a lot of income

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes bro and i think always man make his luck not luck make a man and i think that we should hand work and practice then we can make our luck and we can earn in forex market but if our experience is not good then luck can not do anything.
    yes sir it's not luck, but luck was just lucky in the underlying hard work and never give
    up the key if you want to succeed in this business

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, there is no doubt that luck is also needed in forex business. But the most important thing is by mastering your strategy. Because when you master it, you will be able to earn profit consistently, and you will get a big advantage in this business.

Junior Member azhar5 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading to be succeed there need many thing like experience and strategy practice and many other thing.but luck is also a matter to be succeed in forex trading and making profit.
    jony

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck can help sometimes but not all the time. Using luck will not be a problem if we do not hope for it to work for us all t he time. Luck can do good for a trader when the trader has lost hope of the trade but it usually a one time occurrence per season.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe on Luck, the reason is if we believe on luck that means there no need of learning just enter into a trade and let his luck bring profits for him. If we need real profits than we must learn to trade that can give us consistent profits.

Member chabrq is an unknown quantity at this point chabrq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Luck is valuable factor but any one who has knowledge and skills of trading and has much experience of trading can easily get profit from trading market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 803 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 724 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)