+ Reply to Thread
Page 796 of 803 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 794 795 796 797 798 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    in my own opinon i will say this to any body that will like to here me out Gambling is a sin before God who made us.i will never be a Gambola but as for forex is not a sin becuse you will trade with your own money so i will take forex and not Gambling.
    great opinion dude, Instead of wasting time and money its always to invest in a pursuit which will give you knowledge and money. And forex in one best opportunity for us to invest. Here with a modest capital we can do trade with a huge volume which may give us more return than any other conventional business. here luck factor is negligible as i had said earlier also. proper understanding and trading accordingly will bring us good results.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member greenmedia is on a distinguished road greenmedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I need it.
    Many things are influenced by factors that we do not understand.
    But before too look forward to better luck we try first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned stefanusnicolas is on a distinguished road stefanusnicolas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in the forex business fortune is also in need despite a small luck factor. but most importantly must be disciplined in our trading plan.
    good luck keep profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    in my own opinon i will say this to any body that will like to here me out Gambling is a sin before God who made us.i will never be a Gambola but as for forex is not a sin becuse you will trade with your own money so i will take forex and not Gambling.
    hmm..quite true coz most of trader found doin gambling coz they dont know much abt forex trading..luck is with us but not everytime...its like betting or doin trading without any restraint
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    better analysis of the market is the key to success and the luck factor is negligible. Someone may say luck is very important because all the analysis may go meaningless if a sudden unexpected incident change the market tide. But these may happen very rarely and moreover luck also favours the brave.
    yeah luck factor is negligible. only gamblers and lazy persons see luck factor.real traders will do full analyses and does not consider luck.

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    All you need is to multiply all the information about the Forex transactions.
    You can continue to learn all the basic techniques and advanced on the Internet or from the experiences of seniors Forex Traders who you trust.
    In Forex there is no 'cum laude', but it is how you can 'survive' in Forex transaction for better profit return...

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    ha bhai luck par depend wahi karte hai jo gambling karte hai aur jo luck par depend karta hai wo gambling hi karta hai trading nahi,
    yeah mod right and also joh luck par depend rahenge forex mein fir unko mein yeh kehna chahunga ki baba log loss ke liye tayyar ho jao kyuki without proper attention and knowledge you will not make it long enough in this business
    Rock On

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    marvellous words used there buddy, now m having ahrd time to decide abt luck and strategy, lol'z juss kidding but do trust me you will get a lot from forex though if you got the right trade with the right insight to the trend and also the skill and then even you will start believing tht everything can be achieved not just depending on luck here
    ha bhai luck par depend wahi karte hai jo gambling karte hai aur jo luck par depend karta hai wo gambling hi karta hai trading nahi,
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siddesh View Post
    i think not only in Forex business luck needs in every sector in our life's too. bcz we cant get anything which is not in our luck. we can just work for our wealth/goal but we only get which is selected for us. so we just focus on our jobs only, we will get what we deserve only.
    marvellous words used there buddy, now m having ahrd time to decide abt luck and strategy, lol'z juss kidding but do trust me you will get a lot from forex though if you got the right trade with the right insight to the trend and also the skill and then even you will start believing tht everything can be achieved not just depending on luck here
    Rock On

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better analysis of the market is the key to success and the luck factor is negligible. Someone may say luck is very important because all the analysis may go meaningless if a sudden unexpected incident change the market tide. But these may happen very rarely and moreover luck also favours the brave.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 796 of 803 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 794 795 796 797 798 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)