+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 803 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Proper knowledge is a better option for making a profit than seeking fortune. When we make a profit in forex, we can say that it is luck, but it is not luck which is your analysis that makes a profit for you. and If you study well before placing a position in the forex market then you will get rewarded for it after some time. If you do good technique and fundamental analysis before the placement of trade, then your luck will eventually follow you at that time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a strong supporter of luck in our lives for success. Without luck even a highly educated person can not achieve a much higher position than an uneducated person but is lucky to get it. Same is true in Forex. Several times you enter into trading in a strong technical manner, but the market is sharply moving towards your position due to a sudden strong fundamentals. An example might be the rise in the Gold Price in recent years, earthquakes in Japan, etc. And because of this event, lucky merchants can earn extraordinary Equity where others may get a margin call. and every trader has to gain good fortune in trading. same as me too. but I should not rely on luck in trading. I have to have a good basic discipline in managing funds and I am a regular trader. with it can bring me a lucky merchant. because forex trading is not a gamble, which only rely on luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), Unregistered (2)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is necessary in forex fortune, but that does not mean we can rely on luck we must be able to do the analysis and calculation. the luck factor can not make a profit every day but we can make you lose every day and I think if sometimes luck help me then others are important and no doubt good for us but I think most of the time does not happen when forex completely depends on good analysis. before when beginners are still dependent on luck and every time I lose I feel I am not lucky but now understand it is not actually in forex.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex market, you need good knowledge and experience. If you are very good in the forex market then you can profit. When you trade safe and perfect then you can take a good pips. But when you start gambling and you take a lot of risks, then you need luck. Luck is not every think but some time you need luck. and I agree with you. Although some traders believe in luck, that does not mean you have to believe too. Luck is not visible, it is similar to hope and hope. As a logical human being, then we must be totally dependent on logical analysis on forex. only then can you get more of that luck.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap profit kamane me sab se bahter ho khosh-qismat insan hai trading har koyi itna kaamyab nahi jitna wo samajhta hai. Forex me kaamyabi to us ko milti hai jo apni pori mahnat se koshish karta hai.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think who rely on the luck is only do gambeling...we should depended on our own efforts and knowledge not the luck ..there should be luck but not more than our experience and good knowledge.

Junior Member Abdurrazzak is an unknown quantity at this point Abdurrazzak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, for every success of life luck is needed. whether the Forex can benefit, it depends on lot of luck. But, only the basis of luck can not succeed in life. It is possible to change luck by action.
    so, every one should try to change their destiny by not doing all that depends on fate.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,320 Times in 20,097 Posts
    yes.in whatever job we go luck is fully needed.but we should not entirely depend upon luck.luck is just 1% in success of forex.
    i dont believe that luck only entirely gives us success but luck is also needed for a trader to become a millionaire.

I do not have the confidence to become successful just by relying on luck because I believe that we are good Traffic that can bring us good luck continuously

Thanks
    I do not need luck in the forex at all, but we should not entirely depend upon luck.luck is just 1% in success of forex.
    i dont believe that luck only entirely gives us success but luck is also needed for a trader to become a millionaire.

Thanks
    Nothing can replace hard work experience and knowledge. i dont believe that luck only entirely gives us success but luck is also needed for a trader to become a millionaire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 803 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)