+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 803 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You as a beginner, you might think it needs luck but really says even though sometimes it happens because of luck but it never happens most of the time. actually forex really depends on technical and fundamental analysis and if you do it well then surely there will be useful results that also require experience. and I say that we need all of the above, because you cannot always be right in your predictions at any time. That's why we also need luck, especially me because I'm just a beginner and I don't have enough knowledge in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to belasan For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that we need luck but our learning and hard work are also important. we cannot depend solely on luck. luck came in second place and our hard work in the first place. with the help of luck we can get more profits. and har kam to piche fortune ka hona jarori hi but ap sirf good luck to opper depends karke jo honge success ea sahi nahi os to sath sath ap ko hard worker bhi hona pare ga war na ap koi bhi kam I succeed nahi ho sakenge.so see hard work and luck both need to succeed in life

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if one day luck helps me then the others are important and no doubt it's good for us, but I think most of the time it doesn't happen when forex is entirely dependent on good analysis. previously when the beginner was dependent on luck and every time I lost I felt I was lucky but now it is understood actually not in forex. and Yes luck can help but you can control your luck ... Nobody can ... So you don't have to bother about anything you can't control ... Only gamblers depend on their luck ... But we can depend on something ... that's our chart ... So forget luck and start working with your chart.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't need luck in forex but I need great experience in technical analysis and expertise needed in the application on the graph so you can make a profit. I must always open a position based on analysis and hope to correct our opinion. and we don't need luck in trading. Actually we cannot determine what luck is. If we make a profit, then we realize that oh that's good for me. If you face losses then it's bad luck! luck is the result of our performance not the key to success.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need luck in every business, be it foreign exchange, work, love, raising children. Luck helps us all. Bad luck can cause our health to be bad, or an accident, and it regulates everything. We can make our own luck, but we still need it. and Luck may allow a trader to win the most trades but ultimately a trader will lose only if he trades only on luck and ignores other facts or does not trade with the right knowledge, study or analysis. So luck has a very small role in forex.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess luck ap ko her dafa kaam nahi aat to ap ko experience ki zayada zaroorat hoti hao . lekin ager knowledge aur experince k saath luck bhi kam ker jae to ap is mien jaldi success full o sakta hain .

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foreign exchange is not gambling, foreign exchange is not obtained with profit and profit forex is not a game he is a very serious business so that not everyone can succeed in foreign exchange because it must be done with dedication and wisely applied that we can forex good, forex decisions with observations that taken with research and business quickly and learning and training that focus not only because with the forex principle it does not need luck to fortune in gambling but no win we lose and vice versa in the will not apply in forex is only one discipline to be successful in forex.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not too lucky, but my judgment is correct most of the time and the only thing that works well for me is that I can't bring anything overnight. so I prefer to profit every day at home and catch the trend the next day and then do it. And I hope that too, but luck will not be forever ... so, I better learn to improve my trading skills ... because with good skills we can benefit consistently ..

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your luck is not always with you, so 50% use luck and the other is your experience in trading. You can use technical analysis and the fundamentals of winning trades are not just to use your luck a few times the luck benefits you and sometimes it doesn't support so that you face big losses. and luck is what is needed to trade, I'm sure who will depend on his luck, he will lose all his money because it is trade and requires practical knowledge and experience and does not need luck in trading at all.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    working with forex at the ideal time. People Those who are hired then also work with forex at rest because the program is online and always open. So forex is a way of income for people who gather knowledge about computers and the internet using online knowledge. So Forex means an online source of income through conversations on various topics and no lucky trader. pure lucky traders are skilled at creating and paying attention to opportunities, taking action and listening to intuition, holding on to positive expectations and adopting flexible approaches that turn bad luck into success

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 803 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)