+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 803 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine not only in the need for the phenomenon of playing Forex in every area of our life span too. because we don't make sense to get anything unlucky. we can levy lines for our wealth / goals but we only get those chosen for us. so we immediately localize our work exclusively, we give what we deserve. and for now I am still a beginner, so my luck is still needed in trading. because I am not fully aware of this strategy in the forex business. I have traded only by relying on a few default indicators from my trading software and by my instincts as a beginner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry brother this is not a lottary business or gambling it all depends on demand and supply as we learn in economics but people must have good knowledge and experience to get consistent profits and to minimize losses and I think perfect education is all we need rather than a chance of luck. Luck has nothing to do with our trade. If we leave our trade in the hands of luck then we better lose. We will never get in that situation. It's just a myth that our luck determines our trade. But in reality, our skills, education, power of control determine what kind of traders we will be in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, luck can benefit us for a day or two but permanent success in forex depends entirely on a good trading system and good personal discipline and unless we have these qualities, luck will also not benefit us. have to learn forex and do a lot of practice and then leave the rest to our luck and surely luck will benefit us and luck may give you more than twice the profit, but that's not the problem ..! The problem with luck is that it disappoints you when you don't expect it and when you become confident enough with gambling ..! It is always better to rely on knowledge because that way you will be able to determine how market prices will go and reduce your losses by closing potentially bad trades early ..!

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion, I think also the luck factor does not play a role in forex trading. we trade using analytics and good strategies so avoid the luck factor even though sometimes it is in forex, but we should not only hope with luck and of course, but we must not always depend on luck. if we have good knowledge, good education, good analysis, lots of experience but we are not lucky, but sometimes you have to be lucky and sometimes not.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right but in the forex market at any time there might be a strong reversal from any position at that time when support and resistance don't work. At that time we need luck, because we cannot maintain profits or stop losses that are triggered. And it's true that we don't have to depend on luck, and depend more on our analysis and news. But along with all this if we are a little lucky on our side, I feel very good to make a profit.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I intend to work in forex hard and not depend on anyone or luck because the risks in this business are very dangerous and I accept defeat after trading hard but do not accept losses after relying on luck or depending on advice so I read more books and study from experience how to survive in the market and I never depend on luck. I think experience is the main thought and most needed here. but luck is also needed. sometimes luck can save many of our difficult conditions, especially when our position is in trouble. so on Forex I need luck support

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    dekhy mehnat ka phal zror milta he likan luck ka acha hona bhi zrori hw jab hamare luck me hi success nhi he to ham jo marzi krlw ham successful nhi ho sakte.
    forex market jaise hogi he ab aesa lagra he mehnat nhi balke luck par kam krna parega.
    me still Money loss kr rha ho even keh me analysis krke trade krta ho.
    isiliyw luck or mehnat dono zrori he is business me.
    trading main agar ap ke luck achi hai tu phr ap log forex ke trading main great earning kr skate hain forex ke trading ek great job hai or great earning way hai es main jo earning hai kise or job main nh hai forex ke trading ek best or great earning way hai es main luck bhe important hai agar chalti hai ap ke luck tu

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, only good learning is needed to cover good profits. because luck does not make our money and a good analysis is making my money. and a good trader is a good learner and makes money every time. so i say. . . Forex is a very good business and an easy way to make money. only good analysis is needed to make money not luck.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you that luck is very important in any area of your life but in forex trading it is more important when you suffer losses, but must get adequate knowledge about trading to get more profit. and I also feel that it takes luck to make money in Forex trading, because whatever hard work and analysis we do sometimes we fail, so if luck is there with us, we might not enter such trades and prevent losses.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we don't have to rely on luck alone ... because if we trade based on luck it will be called gambling because there will be no money management or analysis so it's better to trade with good knowledge and experience and every need for luck is not only in forex in all departments life but luck cannot be relied upon so we cannot depend or depend on luck because someday luck will benefit us and some will not benefit us. so in this case we can be in big trouble. so just depend on your luck as low as possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 803 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)