+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 803 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is helpful for your trades, since sometimes it might just save you from losing big, or even boost your profit. But, I never do depend on luck, I never hope for them to come. So, luck is one part in forex trading which helps boost our profit or minimal our losses, but you should never depend on it. You are right, trading with only luck is not trading it is gambling, it can bring small profit but brings huge losses too, so we need to get proper knowledge and experience. Without having good amount of knowledge and experience, luck will not work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab forex forum aik trust able business hay aur is par mukmal bhrosa kar sakty han is may kisi kism ke koi cheating ya fraud nahe hay yeh aik worldwide business hay aur is business say buhat say log faida hasil kar k apni life behtr treeky say guzar rahy han agr ham bhe apni life change karna chahity han to ham ko bhe is par mukmil bhrosa karna ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Truly karma is additionally required in Forex as in different fields of life however it isn't just karma a dealer can depend on.A merchant needs to do all the difficult work , considering and getting ready graphs , examining them , keeping them refreshed with news and utilizing their aptitudes and capacities to the best.After doing this they need little karma to support them and win cash from this exchange.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no job available in this world which doesn�t need luck. Though luck is essential for every job but we should not entirely depend upon luck. It is only 1% in success of forex. I think luck only entirely gives us success but it is also needed for a trader to become a millionaire. luck may be depend to god. By trying we can change your luck.But do you need luck in forex ? I do not believe this. if you gain this side , must be you need more and more knowlede about forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being luck is also significant. But the real thing to be successful in foreign exchange is actually excellent funds administration, great management of feelings and comply with trading tips, thus our targets in forex will be attained. I believe that luck is not necessary in other for us to succeed as a good trader, a trader that has experience and knowledge of how the forex market works would still succeed in his trading without having to depend on luck for success in his trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it Needed in Forex Trading but it does not needed while Trading. You are Lucky that you know about this Business and you will feel more Lucky if you found your own Profitable Trading System. but when Trading Luck is not always Works.. I think formula to succeed in forex is good money management, good control of emotion & obey trading rule that we've been making, so the goals in forex to get steady & consistant profit will be achieved.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So we don't need to worry about what can't be done .. The only thing we can do is learn ... to improve our trading skills .. this is the only way to be successful ... if not, it depends on luck , can not give us anything ... and do not forget only gamblers who depend on their luck to get income .. not traders. Luck is needed in gambling. In forex if you are not lucky, but you have analytical skills than you can succeed. Because here we cannot rely on luck alone and a lot of practice and experience is needed to be successful.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khyial say tu luck forex tradin g may itni matter nahi karti and agar aik trader ki luck achi nahi hai tu is farak nahi parta kiun kay forex trading may success hasil karnay kay liye traders kay paas knowledge and skills hona chahiay and sath he sath aik achi strategy ko adopt karna chahiye. yeh sab cheezain traders ko asani say profit earn karwa sakti han. Luck does all but a true man will not say that luck has done this.luck means by chance. one trader win suddenly by chance. ordinary people will tell it is for luck. It vary man to man. I think, you should emphasis on the knowledge, experience, techniques and strategy and trading plan also.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i need luck in Forex.In Forex, luck plays a vital role.Though expertness is the main requisite for making profit in Forex, luck is also needed.A lucky trader can make a profit in place of loss due to his good luck.But i think an experienced trader does not depend on luck, rather they depend on their performance.They make profit consistently.They may make loss for their bad luck.So luck has a role. You say right. but i want to say , making one things need various things , such way to make profit in forex need luck, education,knowledge,experence,strategy etc. but i fond some people always loss and they blame luck they never find out behind wrong of loss, it is great mistake .

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is not first and foremost to be more profitable here, in this case, I believe that the strategy of foreign currency and need good idea of ​​where it might be more profitable, and I do not believe in luck and I believe in my strategy and knowledge is more useful for me to make a good profit in the trade here. I feel never got luck because I often lose, and if that's what I call a luck because I think also that this business tends not to luck, but our ability to conduct trade with the analysis that we have not luck that we have in our trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 803 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)