+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 803 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading dis misses the luck factor , despite of small deposit , traders can make a sufficient profit daily , and it would be more lucrative if we arrange a huge capital , either from compounding or from direct investment . for making profit, if we see in chart , their we can easily estimate the importance of good analysis and luck is proved a silly thing their , i emphasis more on hard work specially in chart , in my last a few trades , i over looked on this topic and i got that all is result of our exercises not from destiny .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe the world Trading (Forex) in theory is easy enough to buy or sell it, but after plunging many Treder the loss or bankruptcy because it was satisfied with his knowledge and did not want to learn to be better, but it Treder beginners who lost or broke tend to be afraid, Luck par depend ho kar to trading karna trader ki sabse badi galti ho jati hai,, jo log ye sochte hai, ki agar main trading kar raha hoon, agar kismat mein hua to mil jayega, lekin aisa kuch nahi hota hai, experience se trading karne par hi fayda hota hai.:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a perfect trader one have to be well qualified. Experience, strategy and knowledge makes a trader profited. But along with this I think luck is also a matter. Because I believe in luck. i will love to have both because in my view we will succeed only when we have both. only luck cant make a trader win all the time, trading without any analysis is gambling. Again we may have good techniques and analysis but still we may may lose because the market can go wild with a sudden news thus ruining our calculations

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a perfect trader one have to be well qualified. Experience, strategy and knowledge makes a trader profited. But along with this I think luck is also a matter. Because I believe in luck. i will love to have both because in my view we will succeed only when we have both. only luck cant make a trader win all the time, trading without any analysis is gambling. Again we may have good techniques and analysis but still we may may lose because the market can go wild with a sudden news thus ruining our calculations

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often feel no lucky in forex, especially in July last, I've done a very mature analysis both in terms of fundamental analysis, trading psychology and even had me apply, but it all does not become an obstacle to my desire to continue to this forex. jee han luck ke be zrurt hoti hy, Q k some times agar apke bad luch hoto aany wala market be agaist jata hy..so depend krta hy apke patience par be...luck matter krti hy lakin hum luck par depend nhi kr skty...

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mujy aysa lagta hy k ap ko forex main kesmat ki bohat zarorat hote hy q k agar ap ki kismat achi hy to ap bohat paisy kama sakty han lakin ap ko kuch na kuch kam k bary main b pata hona cheya ..... Chance is needed with regard to trading but we can depend on that due to the fact that some of us never fully understand whenever is luck arrived at you should you have superior analysis and in addition advantageous money management anyone dont really want luck any longer.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mujy aysa lagta hy k ap ko forex main kesmat ki bohat zarorat hote hy q k agar ap ki kismat achi hy to ap bohat paisy kama sakty han lakin ap ko kuch na kuch kam k bary main b pata hona cheya ..... Chance is needed with regard to trading but we can depend on that due to the fact that some of us never fully understand whenever is luck arrived at you should you have superior analysis and in addition advantageous money management anyone dont really want luck any longer.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya i need luck but luck does not with we all at all time. so we should not depend on luck. we should increase our own knowledge and experiences which can support and help us for stay longer here in this field. so experiences is more important here with luck. Of course we need good luck throughout Forex due to the fact throughout Forex good fortune is extremely important. Some boring oriented traders earn earnings due to the fact their good luck is extremely very much however, many extremely seasoned individual would go to burning because of good luck.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is an optional factor to become profitable on forex. Luck really makes you earn, but not permanently. You can't just depend on it for sometimes it will destroy your hope on earning. Since you already studied the basics, them make it as your framework in trading to make sure hat you are going to be profitable in your trading days Of course the luck is a factor. But, I do not think that, the luck is the most vital factor. The knowledge is the most vital factor in the forex trading. So, I suggest everyone do not depend on the luck too much. Thank you brother.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market Mein kamyabi ke diesel ke sath sath lakh ki bhi jarurat Hoti Hai forex market Mein Jiski lock Kaise hoti hai aur uske pass forex market ka knowledge experience hota hai to vah forex market Mein best perform karta hai aur Aurat market Mein Best earning Hasil karta hai aur iska forex market Mein loss bhi bahut hi kam hota hai aur vah apne Loss ko isliye recover bhi kar leta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 803 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)