Page 405 of 407 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4061

Thread: Ride the Trend and Enjoy !

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    we should learn lesson from this type of mistakes. if trader use sl on his trading then he might be minimize his losses. this is very irritating that losing all the money in 1 trade. i also faced this type pf situation, but that was for taking bigger lot than usual one. but this is the advantages of forum where we can learn lessons from others mistakes and we should follow the forex trading rules strictly.
    if you know where the trend is and able to ride it with proper fuel(money management) you dont need to worry to set stop loss, but the problem is how de identified the "real" trend, not just a fake trend
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Member makjon is an unknown quantity at this point makjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Why traders loose in forex? do you know? Traders loose When they repeat the mistakes. Every one says "trend is friend" and just enjoy the profits after riding the trend. But More than 90 % traders are loosing, why? They can enjoy after riding the friend "Mr Trend".

In fact traders make mistakes while riding on "Mr trend" and do not care for the mood of Mr Trend before riding on it. Most of the traders who loos sell the "dips" of up trend just thinking it a trend reversal and burn their fingers. The same mistake is repeated by the traders when they buy rally,s of down trend.

I will suggest you to Follow the rule of riding the trend and never sell when trend is upward, even you see a big downward correction. Just wait for the price to turn back and place buy order and avoid to sell on corrections. same for the downward trend. Buy the dips of up trend and sell the rally,s of down trend.

please share in here about how can we do if price is flat or not in trend condition,sometimes we confused to determine

what trend will emerge after this flat conditions,...

heppy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    well said brother
    jo bhi trader trend ke hisab se trade karta hai wo hamesha fayde me rehta hai
    ye forex ka bahut basic tip hai ki ahemsha trend ke hisab se trade karo aur fayde me raho
    yes its true and we always need to go forward to following trend . actually if we enter short against trend then it may possible to gain some pips but for this need experience but there is very good if we run to follow trend and i think its have to must be follow all traders and specially newbie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Why traders loose in forex? do you know? Traders loose When they repeat the mistakes. Every one says "trend is friend" and just enjoy the profits after riding the trend. But More than 90 % traders are loosing, why? They can enjoy after riding the friend "Mr Trend".

In fact traders make mistakes while riding on "Mr trend" and do not care for the mood of Mr Trend before riding on it. Most of the traders who loos sell the "dips" of up trend just thinking it a trend reversal and burn their fingers. The same mistake is repeated by the traders when they buy rally,s of down trend.

I will suggest you to Follow the rule of riding the trend and never sell when trend is upward, even you see a big downward correction. Just wait for the price to turn back and place buy order and avoid to sell on corrections. same for the downward trend. Buy the dips of up trend and sell the rally,s of down trend.
    well said brother
    jo bhi trader trend ke hisab se trade karta hai wo hamesha fayde me rehta hai
    ye forex ka bahut basic tip hai ki ahemsha trend ke hisab se trade karo aur fayde me raho

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    May be you are correct. But, market follow big boys means, they wont get loss!. Market will be in on its way. Market respond for whole traders and not for single traders. Let us discuss.
    but whole traders need stimulus to open their order, and the stimulus came from big players like bank or big boys, so like it or not we are controlled by bigger player
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes bhai... you are wright, we means traders loose because we repeats our mistakes but we must change our idea or our thought as the trend changes.
    I accept your suggestion and i thank u.
    forex trading ka sabse main basic yahi hai ki jin deals me aapko loss hota hai un deals se kuch na kuch seekjhte hie age trading continue rakhna
    agar aap apni kari hui galtiya dobara repeat nahi karoge to ek ache trader saabit hoge

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    I agree, the big boys can play with the price ... usually if they come into play in the market, prices can move to follow their will ...

May be you are correct. But, market follow big boys means, they wont get loss!. Market will be in on its way. Market respond for whole traders and not for single traders. Let us discuss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Yes its true if we go against trend then there possiblity to huge loss if not put sl because trend is our friend and to make winning trade we need to with trend . but we always have to be careful when it turn to opposite and specially when price go very high or very low . at this point we need to careful always with sl and tp.
    Trading against the trend is not at all advisable
    IYou can trade only for 8-10 pips if you are trading against the trend but not for long time..
    I have seen various traders who do not trade according to trend and they keep on loosing there money

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my previous days I lost most of the time because I traded against the trend... I heard in many places that "Trend is your friend"... But I ignored that.. and I paid the price for my ignorance... Now whenever I saw a trend I am not dare to challenge him... this is why now my earning increasing...

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    always repeating the same mistakes we 'll defer to become a master.
    Should we really have to learn not to repeat the same mistakes.
    because if left unchecked, it can become a habit.
    if we always repeat the same mistakes over and over again
    better to stop trading ... because it will only bring us always lose and lose ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 407 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)