+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 407 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4061

Thread: Ride the Trend and Enjoy !

Senior Member kito is an unknown quantity at this point kito's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true that we must know the risks, the SL can be touched then price reverses, may not be exact in placing the SL, I want to trade that fits with my character, trading for living is my dream, I believe all traders can trade for living, provided it has a strategy and good psychology

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxind is an unknown quantity at this point fxind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear ye bat to sahi hai ke agr ham trading ko karne ki liye koi bhi mistake karte hai to ham traded me loss hasil karte hai lakin agr ham us loss se apne us loss se sikh leke bad me thik se traded karte hai take dubara ak hi karon se ham loss nahi karenge to hamare traded me money earning ho sekte hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member limon2189 is an unknown quantity at this point limon2189's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Riding the trend is the most enjoyable thing in Forex trading but the job with most of the traders is to comprehend out the tech and punish inclination. Tho' there are numerous indicators that tells us virtually the movement but I e'er comprehend the trend with the boiler-suit information of the brace e.g. nowadays the movement of EUR/USD is bearish due to Euro-zone crises.

Senior Member awaisali0369 is an unknown quantity at this point awaisali0369's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like stop loss very much..it is very necessary in trade..when you trade then uses stop loss with proper money management..very necessary in this market..stop loss used by traders to exit the trade when it reaches a maximum loss accepted by the trader.....it is up to you and your trading strategy....

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend is your friend is what many trader know but they did not know how to determine the movement of the trend in the forex market trading business.the forex market trading business is a unique business and trader that understand the trend can only make money

Senior Member AGL is an unknown quantity at this point AGL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han trend ko app ko samjna hoga tu app es main result nikal ske ho aur app ko es amin kamayabi hasil hoge so forex main ager ap ternd ko samj jao tu ap es main boht kamayb aur aboht successful earning wale trader ban skte ho muger es main boht kuch sekhna hoga

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye sahi baat hai ki humen trading karne ke liye trend ko follow karna chahiye aur trend ke opposite direction me trades open nahin karna chahiye magar humen ye bhi dhyaan dena hota hai ki trend kab change hota hai kyoki trend hamesha ek hi direction me nahin rahta hai.

Senior Member Zak is an unknown quantity at this point Zak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bus trend k upar apny ap ko betha dena chaiye kiun k jesa tredn ho wasy hi khud ko b rakhna chaiye yani market aur trading k trend k mutabiq hi khud ko change karna chaiye...

Senior Member ABDELFETTAH is an unknown quantity at this point ABDELFETTAH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in tradin there are losses and there are profits we can mos some time but we should not repeat the same mistakes it s very bad to do that don t repaet please

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me jo achhe teader hote hai wo sabse pehle marke trend ke baare me paata lagana chahiye agar trader trend follow karna hai to usko indicator ka help bhi lena padta hai.aur trend ko follow karne ke baad trader yaha achhe se kaam kar sakta hai.aur usse trend par believe bhi karna hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 407 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)