+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 407 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 4061

Thread: Ride the Trend and Enjoy !

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, for me I absolutely believe that we need to ride on the trend than following the trend. Following the trend is tiresome and riding the trend is full of enjoy, Its not an easy to ride on the trend , because it requires knowledge and we have to learn good Knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think that if you taken the trade when using the trend as to the try you then won't really as a need to be worry as you'll get huge profit from it only examined as the eur/jpy try that have showned as the bullish rally that's very profit giving. those who have consider the trade when using the trend had created smart profites

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that it is always good to ride on trend we need to study gain knowledge and tray to develope habit of understanding trend once we know it we will enjoy trading and earn lot of money in thi business

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that this is the profit taking method that you have mentioned bro , you are right that if we have predicted the trend correctly then we just have to ride the trend and in this way we can make a lot of profit

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that it is true ride on tend and enjoy in forex if we have good knowledge we can understand trend and when we will trade with trend we will be able to make lot of money that will help us to enjoy our life.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader agar yahan trend ko samajh jaata hai to fir wo yahan kaafi achha earn kar sakta hai,trader ko analysis se he trend ke abrein me pata chalta hai,ye business utna asan nahi hota hai jetna trader ko lagta hai..

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend ko ride karnay hai to pehlay hume yaha pay apnay tajurbat ko barhana hoga pher koi dosra kam karna hoga kabhi yeh na socha kare k hum trend ko sahi nahi follow kartay hain trend kabhi na kabhi humaray mutabik zror move karta hota hai bus hume yaha pay kam ko karnay ki zrorat howa karti hoti hai.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you make the decision to fight the trend, since according to the analysis of reversal will occur.that means your mind is free to open a position.and then i think a trader 100% wins in forex.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with the trend is always the most popular trading strategy. Most of professional traders follow the trend to trade, because by doing this, they can decrease their risk and have chance to make more profit, because the trend will makes them earn more and more profit everyday

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me achchi profit aur bina risk ke trading karna hai to humen market ki true trend ko identify karna hoga, trend ko find karke aur trend ko follow karte huye hum trading karte hai to humen jarur profit milati hai, humen trend ke against kabhi bhi trading nahi karni chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 407 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)