+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 407 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Ride the Trend and Enjoy !

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear in forex trading actually I consider that not once in a while you go against the trend because the trend will always continue normally, you will only waste your money if you go against the trend, try to always follow the trend, even if we fall behind, we will usually be able to get profit again when we pursue it properly. well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that good forex trader must know when good trend are coming up and ride it very well to make profit, because trend are our friends so we must be familiar with it every time..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    JAb humy forex market ka trend ka pata cha jata hai tab humry liye earning asan ho jati hai kun ke phr hum asani sa price ki right movement sa big earning kar sakty hain is iye humy chaye ka hum first trade karny sa phy market ka trend dekhain aur us ko find karin aur trend ki tarf trade pace karin aur acha earn karin aur loss sa khud ko bachain. well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that in forex trading trend is your Friend.So always trade with your friend.It is always better to go with the trend and you will always make money.Never go against the trend or you will loose in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend ke sath trading karne par humari profit jyada ho sakti hai aur risk hi kam hota hai, lekin humen true trend ko find karna bahut jaruri hai aur eske liye market ki analysis karne ki knowledge honi chahiye. Humen kabhi bhi trend ke sath fight nahi karani chahiye balki esko follow karte huye trading karani chahiye. personally my dear, for me I also do consider that when i in addition want to trip with all the trend along with help to make good quality revenue. Nevertheless the big do the job regarding it's making the right research to become competent to follow this specific pattern seriously isn't simple. When i are rarely getting the item properly on a regular basis.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you dear jo trend ko follow karta hai wo he gain karta hai ...forex main success full wo he tarder hoty hai jo trend par ride karty hai ...so learning b hum is lye karty ahi k hum real amin trend ko sumj shaky aur is ko real amrket main theek follow kar k profit gain karhain............so trend is our friend in forex........ of course we need to ride the trends because trends is the friend of a trader and we need to ride on the trend and need to make money easily, we need to detect the right trend of the market and if we can trade with right trend then we can make huge money.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that if you understand the trend very well, you will like this business . I understand when to hit when the trend is moving and when to stop when it is slow. Initially , I learned a strategy where making money as the trend moves to make outrageous profit out of some broker. It actually was a scalping strategy. trend per ride aisi hee koi thori ho jata hy aur new ko to trend ka bhi naheen puri tarah pata hota hy .aur her roz her pair ka trend bhee clear nahen hota hy .forex men trend ko jo follow krna seekh leta hy woh to kamyab ho jata hy . Yeh bhi aik trading ki strategy hy .

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah my dear friends according to me we should give more and more time to forex to earn goood money.........It is not that we traders actually find it easy to find those forex trends and apply them in forex trading business. It is not simple and it requires experience to achieve this. well dear personally in my oppinion I believe the trend is the friend of a trader and we should always trade with trend only. To detect the trend of the market we should use different types of indicators and finding out a true trend is really tough decision my friend.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading, the most important thing is find out the trend of the market and we know that if we can ride on the trend then we can make money from the Forex trading market, We need to develop a trading strategy and need to find out the trend of the market. Yes we should know that trend is the friend of a trader and with need to trade with the trend and if we can trade with the proper knowledge only then we can make good money and we can be a successful trader easily.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes when i in addition concur entirely using this subject that we will most likely always business on the way to this tendency and we'll maintain revenue yet this may not be generally coz with occasions connected with unstable condition's it's not at all so simple for you to depend as well as predict this tendency therefore have got to always be carefull using this friend then.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai trade karne se pehle app ko trend ko samjna important hai agar app trend ko samjte hai fer trade ko analysis karke kam karte hai fer app achi trading kar sakte hai forex mai trend hee app ka best friend hota hai bai

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear actually in forex it is no doubt that what most of traders do is they dont trade withy chart they just trade with their feeling and suffer from big losses, so first watch the chart see whats happening and ride the trend no matter if you're mind is telling you or not and you will make consistent profits. Really trading along with the trend is the easiest way to trade the markets. When you ride with the trend you will simply sit back and relax while your profits just flow in. But if you are on the other side of the trend.... hmm!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 407 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)