+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 407 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ride the Trend and Enjoy !

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously we have to first think about which showcase drifts later on we can open
    the correct exchange that bearing. Since most dealers exchange with a pattern heading which
    in itself gives a reason that the market will move in the trend course
    until the point when outside powers drive intercession.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-26), Akhterp (2018-02-26), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), hmforex (2018-02-25), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), jhoradpak (2018-03-18), munibkhan (2018-02-27)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trend is our friend and when we see a clear trend on any currency pair, I think it is
    the beeter to trade with it and never trade against it, we can get a good profit from
    technical analysis and trend line but keep doing scalping the best for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

karmnun (2018-02-22)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,376 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhia pane bohat hi achi baat ki hn dekhio bhia mere agar ap trend ke against jao gay to hamesha se loss uthao gay dekhi suno trasding me trader ki just and just trend dost hoti hn aur koi bhi dos ni hota hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-24), azharahmad (2018-02-25), danish555 (2018-02-22), FOREXBOY (2018-03-01), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), hmforex (2018-02-26), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-22), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend is very difficult, because it is very difficult to run a car. Margin called last
    week from my account because I tend to go up, but I misunderstood. I feel very sad.
    Maybe I'm still not ready for trading intensity. I will continue my studies.
    Even though I did not get my account again.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want a great trader here in Forex trading then you should first know
    which trends are best then you have a trade with that trend and if you can find
    it right then you will only enjoy your trading on Forex here. trading.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we need to first know about which market trends in the future we can open
    the right trade in that direction. Because most traders trade with a trend direction which
    in itself gives a reason that the market will move in the trendd direction
    until external forces force intervention.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

hujan (2018-02-22)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a trend that will bring defeat. that if you ask me Sometimes this trend is in line
    with what we see is inconsistent. we want to sell but instead buy. well that's what happens
    to trading by using the trend. trading using fundamental and technical
    use as an open position technique

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its confessedly and we e'er need to go ahead for tailings disposition.
    Actually if we succeed in pursuing the trend then maybe be sought to realize both pips
    but for the work of this beggar but really honor if we run to play style and I consider
    it to have to do a survey on all traders and especially newbie.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    yet, this is extremely troublesome, companion, I generally stall out with a circumstance like this, I generally to figure about patterns whether the pattern is finished or only a remedy, I request that you give a methodology how to distinguish the pattern is finished or simply backtrack, I experienced issues in deciding and realize that the pattern inversion and patterns follow,

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-30), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-29), amirjaved (2018-01-27), ASHOK (2018-01-27), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-27), David1728 (2018-01-31), FOREXMAN (2018-01-29), incomejobs (2018-01-28), israr2017 (2018-01-27), javedqasim (2018-01-30), jhoradpak (2018-01-27), KASINA (2018-01-27), MARandhawa (2018-01-29), punjabpolice (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-27)

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    If a trader understands market trends very well then he can make the most of trading profits.
    But it is very difficult to catch the trend of all time. If we first follow fundamental news
    and observe technical charts to understand trends and then open trade,
    we can make a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 407 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)