+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 291 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rathod View Post
    you reach 50 to 70 pips per day, it's really, really good my friend

do it consistently then you will be a successful trader, because scalper is sometimes difficult to survive a long time, I've done scalping technique but I always loss and bankruptcy in the end, and now I switched to an intraday trading style , and my target is 20 pips perday..
    20 pips a day that's target profit Steven Nilson, author of candlestick pattern bro. Nice very nice, although only 20 pips, but if it is consistently better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right scalping makes profits in forex but its biggest disadvantage that it is good for people that have large capital as they can make more money doing scalping with money management and traders that low capital they can make profits at small rate that led them to make order with greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by donyz View Post
    Scalping are the fastest way to generate profit in our trading and days trading with swing trading are slower but safer compared when we trade using scalping trading strategy, thats why i prefer to trade using scalping trading strategy..

yes, indeed, quite eektif scalping techniques to achieve a profit and not membutukan a long time to achieve it, but it takes skill and a good internet connection speed and be able to choose the right time and avoid trading when there is news effect.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by donyz View Post
    Scalping are the fastest way to generate profit in our trading and days trading with swing trading are slower but safer compared when we trade using scalping trading strategy, thats why i prefer to trade using scalping trading strategy..
    Well if you do it right, and with a big lot size, I'm sure you can beat all the best hedgefund company in the world, and will be getting rich in a no time.
    Like the trader in a bank, they do scalping taking profit just 10 pip, but they spend more than 25 million dollar just in a trade, without leverage, now you can imagine how much is their profit just for a day, they make 100.000 dollar.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I agree with your opinion that to train a new system that we use will be much better if it was done on a real trading account but with a small capital to more secure
    scalping strategy is about timing. And timing can't be learn by just reading tips. It can be learned by experience and practice. Its playing basketball, like shooting a ball in free throw area. You know the rules and you know how to do it. But problem is that without practice chance are you will get one ball in, in ten tries or even less. But if you keep on practicing you can make ten out of ten without any problem. That's also the same in scalping strategy. So if it does not work for you on the first time that's okay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you reach 50 to 70 pips per day, it's really, really good my friend

do it consistently then you will be a successful trader, because scalper is sometimes difficult to survive a long time, I've done scalping technique but I always loss and bankruptcy in the end, and now I switched to an intraday trading style , and my target is 20 pips perday..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is very good, just that we can not control our emotions and greedy if we are always looking the chart,

we often over trade and over the transaction if we are looking at the chart all day, if we forget the management of margins then the account will be blown

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    The tendency of scalping technique is to try to "steal" profit in the scale of 5-10 pips on every open position that is done repeatedly. If the trader is successful and able to get 10 pips every time, and if the cost per pips is $ 1 per pips, then the trader will get $ 10 for every trade that was done. 10 times a day he was doing scalping, then the result is $ 100., good luck for you,

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do this three strategy. If the market is calm I do scalping, Anyway theirs only two choices in here day trading and swing trading. Because scalping is an example of day trading. While swing trade takes about a week more or less kind of strategy. Since we are riding in here is the great rally or big dip that going to give you 1000 pips movements in a week more or less depends if the trend still continue.

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my calculation Scapling is very rattling remunerative strategy only for traders who are grownup in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i accomplish profit with it, i only use rolling average inductor to commence my trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 291 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)