+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 291 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    I am a day trader but some time I change in to swing trading style due to pair behaviour which I traded. Some time also do scalping because scalping give good profit in very short time. But I never trade without any analysis because scalping is most dangerous and It is based on our time period analysing.
    yeah..u r right scalping needed less time for chart analysis and other technical analysis..because scalping is time based technique..and scalping is good for those who has less knowledge..and this can be proved helpfull to earn to newbies
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader but some time I change in to swing trading style due to pair behaviour which I traded. Some time also do scalping because scalping give good profit in very short time. But I never trade without any analysis because scalping is most dangerous and It is based on our time period analysing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    i like scalping, it is simple and just need a short time to get profit but sometimes i use intra day strategy, when the condition changed...

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is better to do day trading rather than scalping. because in scalping you will come on negative side many times, in this case losses should be more. So it is better to avoid scalping and do a day trading. Take a position at a point where you think the pair will move according to your thinking.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 10$ is very small,but if one wants to trade risk free,then it will be useful.a skilled trader can make $10 into hundreds and thousands. but for one to trade fast with $10 and make big profits,scalping will be more preferable.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    (balance/1500=lot size ) ? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only big amounts like 10k.but for example if i have $100 then ($100/1500=0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? omg the profit will be so small that it can be almost negotiable.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is cool.this target is enough for a part time trader.But the profit can be big only if you use a big lot size.if you use 1 ifx lot then 300 pips per month (ie $300 profit per month) is good.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a day trader and i aim for only 30pips per trade.but each kind of trader is unique and we cant tell any type of trading style is not good.
    atlast only final profit counts and not the style.Choose the style which you like the most.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 291 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)