+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 291 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member mjhugfz is an unknown quantity at this point mjhugfz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping can be amazing techniques useful for entrepreneurs, which is really experienced so. Personally I use around my hand, in order to take advantage of it, with only one working scalped either the for enter their own personal interests.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Cmed is on a distinguished road Cmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading styles depends upon the situation i am in. the type of trading may be scalping day trading and the swing trading depending upon the trend of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes a few trades are happy because of the form of there trading and then they will designed to thinksome trades are happy forum indian forex your work to cash forex forum smart like

Senior Member rahul06 is an unknown quantity at this point rahul06's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    Iam doing scalps and swings but inside strategic placement of many small orders
    in different pairs in opposite directions, without stops.
    It could be very profitable or not but if someone know what he is doing, it could be almost
    100% safe and very profitable strategy.
    Scalping is one of the techniques in Forex, which a trader just take profit only a few points only. and also use the smaller time frame like 5 minutes or 15 minutes and it is the shortest working hours. If profit is obtained, stay close and turn off the chart.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you might want to scalping sideways market movement. however i believe you might want to scalping any time in market. you would like to learn what news in which days and just what is that the market trend. if you do get market trend then you might want to trade any time.

Senior Member spartacus27 is on a distinguished road spartacus27's Avatar
    Thanks
    These three trading styles are my favourite trading styles and i trade with them in my daily trading , i prefer swing trading because swing trading is very much profitable and good , scalping and day trading is also very good and profitable..,

Banned lkmnjhy is an unknown quantity at this point lkmnjhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping terribly is extremely is incredible is a highly profitable strategy for traders NM rum qualified under this method of Commerce. Take advantage of scalping in my business, and that I used to make a profit with him solely by the average electrical system to my shops.

Senior Member habibprince is on a distinguished road habibprince's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping, day trading or swing trading main meri sab say favorite trading day trading hai mujhe day trading karna pasand hai or main day trading hi karta hon jis ka mujhe kafi faida ho raha hai or main earning bhe kar raha hon.

Banned hygtfdyu is an unknown quantity at this point hygtfdyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping terribly is extremely | is incredible is highly profitable strategy of the United Nations agency merchants square degree qualified under this kind of Commerce. Abuse, scaling in my marketing and that I earn money with it, only use the moving average normal my stores.

Senior Member confer is an unknown quantity at this point confer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The traders have to bear the cost of spread again and again. yes some trades are happy due to the o but in fact scalping is a risky style of trading. Some times a trader generates more trader brilliant as some ma friends did. for brokers and less fo style of there trading and they used to think themselves as he way that trade has a greater level of risk they all returned to their respective

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 291 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)