+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 291 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best and safest way to scalp the market is to scalp to trend ... so if there are hiccups you can wait a detour and when the market is back on track, keep your trade. Or if you can diversify add some filters ... some slower MA or else ... that should give you a choice between the signals ... test them visually ... re-test them or forward test them. But everything goes back to square one ... You have to analyze the market ... even if you trade trends, swings or scalps. .. proper scalping requires less time for graphics analysis and other technical analysis .. because scalping is a time based technique .. and scalping is good for those who have less knowledge .. and this can be proved useful to get to beginner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it doesnt matter how you earn, but earn it and put it to good use so that you dont have to worry later. in a trading profession one should not bother much about how earnings come by. all that one should be certain is about earnings ticking in regularly.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the most profitable strategy depends on the ability of traders who use the strategy, indeed I often hear that traders who use scalping strategy often get a loss. but not all traders are using such scalping strategies, many of them are profiting from the strategy ... For the patient trader, I think prefer to choose swing trade, but for traders who have few minutes to trade I think they choose scalping. where we can get a good profit in a very short time but at the same time we have to remember that the negative aspect is also due to do the scalping we need the first net and also keep in mind about the SL because without it there is a possibility of losing large quantities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you and never satisfied 5:30 which is really big crackling. Anyway, although I do not do the scalping assumption of regularization but I imagine if we can use a lot lower, then it goes beyond because it might not be rude to us. sometimes i do scapling when my place meets everyday but after doing scalping i faced a decrease but due to the low many i never saw a large amount. so I guess if we behave less then we can use low lot. all the above mentioned trading techniques can be very useful and that depends on many considerations, such as the amount in the trader's account and also the time dedicated to forex every day, .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

serius (2018-03-28)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a technique that can give us more profit ... we can order and take profit, after that we can order again and take profit as well. we can repeat the command. the beautiful price is the best position to make the order and go to the scalp. we can use the demand and supply to use the scalp and take advantage with 10 pips I like scalping but it is risky. You can scalp if you are expert in forex trading. This is very profitable. Most novice traders love scalping. Scalping is actually just a brief opening trade. In scalping it is necessary to monitor the marker continuously. So it is right for those who have enough time to trade. On the other hand Day trading and swing trading are less risky than scalping and do not need to keep an eye on the market continuously. You just visit the market price sometimes. In day trading you have to monitor the market once or twice a day. And in a swing trade you have to visit the market one or two days later. Actually Swing trading is a long term trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

salimun (2018-03-26)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1. Momentum is what day trading is all about. One of the first things I learned as a beginner trader is that the only way to profit is by finding stocks that are moving. The good news is that almost every single day there is a stock that will move 20-30%. This is a fact. The question is how do we find those stocks before they make the big move. The biggest realization I made that has led to my success is that the stocks that make the 20-30% moves all share a few technical indicators in common.
    2.Momentum Stocks all have a few things in common. If we scan 5000 stocks asking for only the following criteria to be true, well often have a list of less than 10 stocks each day. These are the stocks that have the potential to move 20-30%
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-03-25)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum swing trading karan chata hain tu humara leya bad ho ga or hum acha trah nhi kar skatha ga us leya hum cheay ka shi work kra or apna bonus bhe kama skatha hain ahca us leya hum cheya ka kese bhe ak pair pr work kara ga tu humara leay best ho ga

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-26), kanita (2018-03-31), yulbang111 (2018-03-26)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like daily trading because it takes 10 TP writes and a lot of 1% of your margin in profits is enough up to 10% every day .... too many open positions as well as idolatrous idolatrous dangers that can happen unwanted. because scalping requires high accuracy and there should be no errors at all when we open positions. but if you are more suited to scalping, because everyone has different methods when trading well we have to use all kinds of trades for daily day profit and scalping good but for big advantage we can not ignore swing trade, funding for all kinds of trading style is a good idea, and I like this concept too much, professional Forex traders can not stop in one style, because profit is our target and we can not forget or underestimate a valuable swing strategy for big profits

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 10 $ is very small, but if you want to trade free, then it will be useful. A skilled trader can earn $ 10 into hundreds and thousands. but for one to trade fast with $ 10 and make big profits, scalping will be preferred. (balance / 1500 = lot size)? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only in large quantities like 10k.but for example if i have $ 100 then ($ 100/1500 = 0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? omg the profit will be so small that it can be almost negotiable.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

kuda (2018-03-28)

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a day trader and for me it is too hard to swing trading. I do not do scalping for lack of knowledge if not, I know very well that scalping is the best method to make money quickly. Day trading is something that works best for me so I'm a day trader. Scalping Forex swing trading are two of the most popular and profitable forex trading styles. There are many opportunities for private investors to make money with forex lately. Because the Forex market is 24 hours a day on all trading days, then the flexibility for the dealer to choose the time and way of trading. As a result, in this market, there are day traders, traders and traders in scalping and hedging.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 291 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)