+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 291 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several styles of stock trading using various types of operators used. There is no better style, but each suits the needs of the trader and the situation. Here are some of the most common species on the market. In general, there are four basic types of trading. These are swing trading, trend trading, momentum trading and scalping. and I am an intraday trader. I don't think I am compatible with the scalping method, because it is too risky for me. besides, I don't have time to be in front of a computer for a full day. Swing is not suitable for me because I want to make it faster to be a lot faster. My choice finally fell into intraday because I was able to profit quickly with a relatively lower risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes $ 10 is very small, but if someone wants to trade risk-free, then it will be useful. skilled traders can make $ 10 to hundreds and thousands. but for someone to trade fast with $ 10 and make a big profit, scalping will be preferred. and (balance / 1500 = lot size)? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only in large numbers like 10k. but for example if I have $ 100 then ($ 100/1500 = 0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? the profit will be so small that it is almost negotiable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes boss aap ki baat theek h aur mien aap sy itfaq karta hun k forex aik bhoot hi acha kaam h aur ham ko as mien zaror kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien acha kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien forex ko acha samjh kar as mien acha kaam karna hota aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee kuch na kuch kamaee karna hota hai.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-27)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a daily trader and for me it is too difficult to trade swings. I don't do scalping because of lack of knowledge, or I know very well that scalping is the best method to make money quickly. Daily trading is the most suitable for me, so I am a daily trader. and Scalping Forex swing trading is the two most popular and profitable forex trading styles. There are many opportunities for private investors to make money with forex today. Because the Forex market is 24 hours a day on all trading days, this provides flexibility for dealers to choose the time and manner of trading. As a result, in this market, there are day traders, traders and traders in scalping and hedging.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot multipliers already mean profit multipliers but also means double loss. I do not recommend any dealers who are at high risk in foreign exchange so that no regrets and significant losses should be enjoyed fortunately a little complacency with capital preservation is far better than large profits and capital losses in one transaction and I think if we want to trade in Forex , which in our opinion is not much profit we will get, but we must be able to minimize the loss that we suffer or we will suffer. Because I think Forex trading is a big risk, so use a small lot as long as it can generate continuous profits. and Everything varies from person to person because some traders like to scalping several trading days and some like swing trading. Traders who have big capital but they don't want to spend most of their time sitting in front of a computer system they like. Scalping and day trading requires hard work and traders seem to be busy all the time.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if it has a very high loss ratio than why we do scalping. I personally like scalper but I have never experienced a lot of losses. I know it involves risk because we use large and small lots, but still 5:30 is not fun. and yes you are right. Although profits will be small but the risk will decrease. And if you open around .10 lots than you use more than 10% of your equity at 1: 200 leverage. But if you have 1: 1000 leverage than you can use large lots but it still involves big risks.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better to trade daily than scalping. because in scalping you will come to the negative side many times, in this case the loss must be more. So it's better to avoid scalping and trading a day. Take a position at the point where you think your partner will move according to your thinking. and Swing trading is the best way to trade You only need to wait a while to get a good position and after getting a position you have to give time to your position so you will get a full prize for that trade after some time.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I support day trading. sometimes I also do scalping but I don't support this because it's more risky. I have hope to trade for a long time several days. because of my lack of equity, I can't do it. long trading is also good but the reason is greater equity. and I trade when I find time, I like trying different strategies at different times, now saying I try scalping, because I'm afraid of fundamental news, so that's why I try to trade when there is no news so I will be safe then

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very risky technique. I also trade for some time with scalping techniques. This is a type of trading system that is very risky and very emotional. Some swing trading times are very profitable for me. I think scalping is a very fast way to make money. Scalping is risky, but if you do it right, you can make lots of money carefully. and scalping also requires a good internet connection and needs low deployment because when the low pip is rotated and at the same time requires a careful mind when to close. At the time of the news I thought it was difficult to do scalping because of the great moves but sometimes I also get profit now but need the ability for quick decisions.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Likewise I was at the beginning of my trading activity using a scalp strategy, but I thought using the scalp only made the same profit when I traded using the Intraday strategy. Besides using the intraday strategy I can do other activities and do not have to be in front of my monitor every hour. and for me I want to mix all of the above. I might have one account with a swing trade position and another with a daily trading position. I feel more profitable because I have time to skin and also trade. Although I think that depends on your personality and how you like to trade. the older is more relaxed he is with trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 291 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)