+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 291 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I prefer and I trade Bslkh's head skin. I don't like Soanecat and offers that last for days but for weeks ... cause me a lot and loss always becomes very big ... it is possible to influence anything in markets and full change of direction or fast scalping does not require a lot of time and opportunities available dozens of times every day and for me I trade with a demo account, this gives the impression of being in the market without using your own money which is sure you will lose. make sure you know what drives the market and understand the market very well, make sure you are your own captain, develop your own strategy and never enter the market without knowing what will happen that day !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any trading style and the way we do it is important to be lucky, and more important than all is knowing how profits can be generated and can last long until he can continue to be a money-making machine for us and for our livelihood, sclaping and swing trading is just as good if we have capital management and emotional resilience and have a way of trading that can be directed to our trading profits every time we do it. and Some experts say that identifying good trends can be easily done on a longer time frame and therefore I prefer to follow swing trading. It best fits my character and I feel comfortable with this method. I have never tried trading days, maybe that was impossible for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think we should just stick to one type of trade because sometimes daily trading can give you more prizes and several scalping, we have to change our trading strategy according to the market, if the market is in a tight range than is better for the skin head for a few pips instead take good days or swing trade and I don't think there are traders who are patient to profit, but you can be patient if you believe that in some time forex will give you an advantage. some patient traders are swing traders, because they hold too many positions when they get a lot of losses but they still survive because they have large capital.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use scalping and trading between days. when I see market movements too slowly, I use inter-day trading but when I see market movements too high I use scalping in this market. I think this is the best to get big profits from this dynamic market. and Every method mentioned here is suitable for a certain group of people and only those who must choose and hold fast to them and make a profit. It's better to concentrate on methods that are personally suitable for us rather than based on popularity.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, many traders who want to trade for a short time always want to choose a more volatile market time zone and liquidity. So, instead of taking more risks, there is an opportunity to make more money in a short amount of time, which might not be possible, even after trading all the time on the Forex market. and swing and scalping have their respective advantages, so to choose which ones do not forget is still an important analysis, and supported by several factors, among others, we must be able to analyze the fundamental analysis that we combine with technical analysis

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For patient traders I think I prefer to choose swing trading, but for traders who have a few minutes to trade I think they choose scalping. where we can get good profits in a very short time but at the same time we must remember that it has a negative aspect too because to do scalping we need to clean first and also remember about SL because without it there is a possibility of losing a large amount. and Swing trading is superior, earns more pips and is a bit brave. You can only use this trading method when you reach great balance. As for scalping, it's pure and isn't sure that brokers are losers. Determine the trading music that is right for you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    (balance / 1500 = lot size)? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only in large numbers like 10k. but for example if I have $ 100 then ($ 100/1500 = 0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? the profit will be so small that it is almost negotiable and yes $ 10 is very small, but if someone wants to trade risk free, it will be useful. skilled traders can make $ 10 to hundreds and thousands. but for someone to trade fast with $ 10 and make a big profit, scalping will be preferred.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you and never settle for 5:30 which is really big. After all, even though I don't scalping regulated assumptions, I imagine if we can use a low lot then it goes beyond because it might not damage us. sometimes I do scapling when my daily place is full but after scalping I face a decline but because of the low lot I have never been seen in large numbers. so I think if we don't go through it then we can use a low lot. and if you use a lot of leverage as 1/1000, you risk losing your capital very quickly, but counter You can make a lot of money and get rich very quickly, you have to be an expert on the Forex market to use this lever in InstaForex, you will classified based on VIP members.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is in my favor. Need to spend time. Time frame trading requires a lot of time. It will depend more on use and analysis. If someone is doing a long trade, he will follow the forecast report and prepare with lots of analysis reports. And Scalping is a technique that can give us more profit ... we can order and take profits, after that we can order again and take advantage too. we can repeat the order. beautiful prices are the best position to order and go to the scalp. we can use requests and offers to use the scalp and take advantage with 10 pips ...

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like daily trading because I take 10 TPs and write 1% of your margin in enough profits up to 10% every day ... too many open positions and unwanted idol worship dangers. because scalping requires high accuracy and there should be no errors at all when we open a position. but if you are more suitable for scalping, because everyone has different methods of trading and well we have to use all types of trades for days of daily profits and good scalping but for big profits we cannot ignore swing trading, funding for all types of trading styles is a good idea, and I like this concept too much, a professional Forex traders cannot stop in one style, because profit is our target and we cannot forget or underestimate the valuable swing strategy for big profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 291 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)