+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 291 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    which is more suitable for newbie trader like me?
    i trade with scalping but i set my tp around 10 pips. i will try to be swing trading, but i think need a more capital balance.
    No, not all. We need not have huge capital. We may follow swing trading from even $10 at 0.01 lot size. But, analyze part is very important and wait for days for the profit. Set take profit 60-90pips is safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel1984 View Post
    we trade short terms targeting 5-10 pips per order by European session 10-15 GMT
    using Zigzag system modified...
    can you share about zigzag system sir?
    i will hear you.. thanks very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5 pips , day trading is targets with 50 pip and more , swing trading means one positions holding for some days or even some weeks
    which is more suitable for newbie trader like me?
    i trade with scalping but i set my tp around 10 pips. i will try to be swing trading, but i think need a more capital balance.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SG Trader For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main pehle scalping karta tha par abhi day trading karna pasand karta hu jisme hum zyada pips milta hai aur na hi bada tension, kyubki hum jitna zyada position open karte hai utna hi risky hota hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel1984 View Post
    we trade short terms targeting 5-10 pips per order by European session 10-15 GMT
    5 - 10 pips? maybe you are scalper. i think scalper are good when the market is sideway. while in european session usually many high impact news and is bad for us if we are a scalper.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SG Trader For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to diesel1984 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    very true what you say that using the new system had to be at the start of the demo account or can be a real account but with a small capital safer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ganguly For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    But if it has that much high loss ratio than why we do scalping.I personally like scalper but i never had that much loss.I know it involves risk because we use big lots and the small tf but still 5:30 not agreeable.
    i am agree with you and never thought 5:30 which is really very big . anyway although i dont do scalping regular basis but i think if we can use low lot then its better because it may not hard us . sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss. so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I do not understand what you convey in taking advantage of the ratio.
    why the difference is enormous. Can you explain in more detail.
    thanks.
    But if it has that much high loss ratio than why we do scalping.I personally like scalper but i never had that much loss.I know it involves risk because we use big lots and the small tf but still 5:30 not agreeable.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    depending on the risk they charge too... if they dare with a high risk, they may choose scalping... but if not, maybe swing trader suits them ... because usually the ratio of profit : loss scalper reaches 5:30
    I do not understand what you convey in taking advantage of the ratio.
    why the difference is enormous. Can you explain in more detail.
    thanks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 291 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)