+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 291 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly i do intraday. Will scalp when there is opportunity. If my target is not met i turn the intraday into swing since i don't use stoploss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    i am a medium-term trader, i usually hold my trade for 2 to 3 days depending on the market conditions.
    but lately i've been learning how to effectively and efficiently scalp the market.
    ap ki baat kerne ka andaaz ye bata raha k ap 2 ya 3 din trade kerte ha jeb apko legta ha k market apko profit dene k mood mein ha lekan ap ko ye pehle he jaan lena chahaye there is always opportunities in this market to make money ager trend ha to b down ha to b lekan jeb consolidation k halat ho market us door rehna he better rhe ga
    Ap scalping per towaja de rehe ho i think scalping k analyze itna matter nehe kerta jitna k aik trend market apko 3 ya 4 pips deti ha or bus apkko close kerni ha trade
    MEin isi bad trae ka nam dena chahoon ga

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer scalping. As I don't have enough time to spend in trade I mostly go for scalping. I can assure profits in constant basis with scalping. I don't need to wait for long time for profits too.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loserbynature View Post
    I usually avoid scalping because for me it is very difficult to do. sometimes I do day trading and sometime swing trading. I never rush on the market rather I open 2-3 positions and wait for the suitable time to open further positions.
    very wisely comments, many traders who use scalping techniques to get the pips by pips, which is concerned with this technique is when trading with big lots, while the balance a bit, that's why scalping is very risky for a beginner like me, I would choose the intraday trading. ,

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually avoid scalping because for me it is very difficult to do. sometimes I do day trading and sometime swing trading. I never rush on the market rather I open 2-3 positions and wait for the suitable time to open further positions.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    I am not a fan of scalping and mostly day trading is included in my trading. Swing trading is good but it need lots of margin and patience. At the moment I am lacking a bit in both these things but I will go for swing in near future.
    Scalping usually offers the very high risk as we do not have the clear Entry and the Exit points. So we have to be careful in doing so and also remember that many times we need to know and understand whether or not scalping is going to be profitable in the long run.

This is important as the matter is of the long term sustainability rather than the method of trading. I am a day trader and i have not done scalping yet.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not a fan of scalping and mostly day trading is included in my trading. Swing trading is good but it need lots of margin and patience. At the moment I am lacking a bit in both these things but I will go for swing in near future.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    Personally i am day trader. Sometimes ma scalping b krta hon but day trading ko ma zyada like krta hon. Agr koi position loss main ja rahi ho aur mjy lag raha ho k meri favor mn aa jaye gi tb tu ma us k lye 2, 3 diin wait kr lyta hon jb k profit wali positions ko at the end of the day close kr dyta hon.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    most of the trader reffers to scalping..but its not able to make us good profit as it called short term trading but in my case i would like to trading with day trading coz we have much more profit than scalping
    scalping can give us fast and easy profit's to be precise rather thaN waiting whole day keeping a track of your trade, yes day trading does give us profits big but then even then u have to be sure for the exiting point, as compared in scalping you are there in your seat making profits in short time and not to bother to keep track whole day around
    Rock On

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 291 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)