+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 291 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed many brokers banned for scpling and scpling is the way that trade has a greater level of risk they all returned to their respective trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    yes, swing trading requires many conditions, such as durability and a long term analysis and good marginas well, because certainly in the early days of open positions we should be able to resist floating minus
    to trade swing trading prior to us setting up sufficient capital to withstand floating minus and the most important thing is to manage money as well as possible with a very safe margin to ensure the resilience that we have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, swing trading requires many conditions, such as durability and a long term analysis and good marginas well, because certainly in the early days of open positions we should be able to resist floating minus

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, i want to say that all trading styles are profitable. It is the trading strategy that signifies if we will make profits from using any trading technique. I prefer to trade with position or swing trading since it involves the use of small lots and trades are allowed to be open and run for days to weeks or even months. It also does not require the constant checking of trades like the scalpers and day traders need to do. In otherwise, it saves time. धन्यवाद

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a medium-term trader, i usually hold my trade for 2 to 3 days depending on the market conditions.
    but lately i've been learning how to effectively and efficiently scalp the market.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    bahi ap ne kaha ap silver ko scalp kerte hain jeb k mere point of view scalping k leye rhthm wali market ki need hoti ha to kia clarify kareen gien how you scalp the silver market
    yes even m unsure how scalping is done in silver?? coz scalping is mainly possible in pairs where there is a lot of movement going on so how is that possible in silver plz explain.
    Rock On

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    waw .... this is like my style, I have two trading style, scalping and intraday, my trading style depends on the type of pairs, I will be scalping with silver and just take profit just a little, while the intraday trading style I did on pairs EU
    bahi ap ne kaha ap silver ko scalp kerte hain jeb k mere point of view scalping k leye rhthm wali market ki need hoti ha to kia clarify kareen gien how you scalp the silver market

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    Mostly i do intraday. Will scalp when there is opportunity. If my target is not met i turn the intraday into swing since i don't use stoploss.
    waw .... this is like my style, I have two trading style, scalping and intraday, my trading style depends on the type of pairs, I will be scalping with silver and just take profit just a little, while the intraday trading style I did on pairs EU

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    Loss is not a thing which we should feel ashamed. It is a part of trading and the best teacher in forex trading. You will learn much and quick from your loss. Your friend must have learned many things from his loss, at least not to be over confident.
    of course loss ka original metleb ha k ap learn ker rehe ho apni mistake se, becaue only loss teaches us how to do trade in Forex market right
    I also think Forex broker give us tutor at heavy fess"loss" so don`t careless about tutor
    of coure loss k bad no over confidence her trade ko sooch sumjh kerna many thing can be included

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is not a thing which we should feel ashamed. It is a part of trading and the best teacher in forex trading. You will learn much and quick from your loss. Your friend must have learned many things from his loss, at least not to be over confident.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 291 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)