+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 291 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by issamlitim View Post
    i do not prefer swing it take along time to gain the profit or to loss and i do not prefer the scalping because it has got a big risk and the profit of the week can be lose in one day i prefer to trade dailly.
    so you are as a scalper

i like this strategy because it only need short time to get the profit and then i just take my relevant target and easy touched by the market price and it make me safe and comfortable
    yes scalping is the fastest to get the profit, simple for to do
    do the best we can

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by issamlitim View Post
    i do not prefer swing it take along time to gain the profit or to loss and i do not prefer the scalping because it has got a big risk and the profit of the week can be lose in one day i prefer to trade dailly.
    I too agree with you point, daily trading is best, scalping can bring quick profit for us but its very risky because we usually take big lot for scalping to earn big profit, due to big lot size we lose big amount also in a single wrong decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member issamlitim is an unknown quantity at this point issamlitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tinku9832 is an unknown quantity at this point tinku9832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping trading is really working good for newbie, as they need profit within hours, but higher the leverage leads to risky decision as well.... If it doesn't go right place only huge loss can happen... I am trying this method in demo account & is working good..

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by borle View Post
    yeah..u r right scalping needed less time for chart analysis and other technical analysis..because scalping is time based technique..and scalping is good for those who has less knowledge..and this can be proved helpfull to earn to newbies
    yes scalping is the best strategy to use in trading and one can earn lot of money from scalping but it is very difficult to make analysis in the scalping
    it requires practice in the demo account

Senior Member borle is an unknown quantity at this point borle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah..u r right scalping needed less time for chart analysis and other technical analysis..because scalping is time based technique..and scalping is good for those who has less knowledge..and this can be proved helpfull to earn to newbies

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ut how does not seem fair, because there are few traders who can earn more profit by scalping.
    maybe they could just use the system.

Junior Member sid is an unknown quantity at this point sid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day,
    because we can take advantage of the correction as small as possible.
    but it only applies if you can control the MM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand what you convey in taking advantage of the ratio.
    why the difference is enormous. Can you explain in more detail.
    thanks.

Banned Novice is an unknown quantity at this point Novice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is perfect for me, I think. I like to scalp. But it is very risky. For scalping one should be more and more alert. Scalping does not mach for all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 291 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)