+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 291 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member CoreMethod101 is on a distinguished road CoreMethod101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading opportunities come in various way so i don't want to seclude myself in a particular way.
    i will enter the market when i see opportunity and then see what will happen.
    if the market is going strong then i will follow, if not i will exit.
    it's that simple.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanesa G View Post
    So do I at the beginning of my trading activity I use scalp strategy, but I think use scalp only generate profit thats are same big when i trade using Intraday strategy. Beside that using intraday strategy i can do other activity and no must in the front of my monitor every hours.
    Daily ya can make us relax for a moment without having to constantly monitor the market
    so the same intraday scalping and differ only apparent execution time we can monitor at any time according to our taste

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    I am still looking for a trading style that suits me. I learned early in forex, I tried to trading with scalping strategy, but it turns out that the strategy makes me tired of having to continue to observe the chart for hours. Now I'm trying a strategy for the daily trading
    So do I at the beginning of my trading activity I use scalp strategy, but I think use scalp only generate profit thats are same big when i trade using Intraday strategy. Beside that using intraday strategy i can do other activity and no must in the front of my monitor every hours.

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Day trading is done for few hours and a trade is carried over a period of few hours and it is generally aimed at earning 25 - 75 pips.

Swing trade is carried out for a period that can last from 1 day - 3 days or more. Here traders make more profits such as 100 - 300 pips and here traders do not worry about smaller price fluctuations.

Personally i prefer swing trading and making huge of pips weekly.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    I am still looking for a trading style that suits me. I learned early in forex, I tried to trading with scalping strategy, but it turns out that the strategy makes me tired of having to continue to observe the chart for hours. Now I'm trying a strategy for the daily trading
    Scalping might be tricky, although I am not expert in scalping, I've tried it. One advantage I see there is that with scalping you don't have to stick long to one trade, you make many trades where you earn 10-20 pips maximum per trade.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think really the market is the one that dictates the kind of trader we are going to be . the market doesnot trend all year round so we have to know when to shift our trading style to site it .t hat i believe is what will make you a pro trader .market adaptation is key to success

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex market, there are generally three types of traders. Any type of trading has its advantages and disadvantages. Before trading in the Forex market, you need to know what kind of business you want to be. As long as you know it, you have a hard time, what you learn.
    Scalping
    Scalpers like to trade - they love the excitement, energy and profit. Scalper trading 1 minute, 5 minutes or 15 minute charts. Some of them even to less than 1 minute chart case.
    Day trading
    To trade intra-day traders often than the dealer. They are usually in 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 1 hour to run charts.
    Swing trading
    Swing traders want to keep their positions for a few hours to several days. They tend to act in 1:00, 4:00, and 1-day appointments.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ki baat kerne ka andaaz ye bata raha k ap 2 ya 3 din trade kerte ha jeb apko legta ha k market apko profit dene k mood mein ha lekan ap ko ye pehle he jaan lena chahaye there is always opportunities in this market to make money ager trend ha to b down ha to b lekan jeb consolidation k halat ho market us door rehna he better rhe ga
    Ap scalping per towaja de rehe ho i think scalping k analyze itna matter nehe kerta jitna k aik trend market apko 3 ya 4 pips deti ha or bus apkko close kerni ha trade
    MEin isi bad trae ka nam dena chahoon ga

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi ap ne kaha ap silver ko scalp kerte hain jeb k mere point of view scalping k leye rhthm wali market ki need hoti ha to kia clarify kareen gien how you scalp the silver market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 291 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)