+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 291 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view in scalping trading opening trade whole day is not good idea.
    we should have stop loss in scalping trading also.
    some time price will not come in again buy price in this case we got big loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view if you are student and you dont have enough time for trading then you can choose long term trading.
    in long term trading there is no need to strong analysis and trade also open for long time so no need to watch out again and again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sajib is an unknown quantity at this point sajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main swing ya long trading me hate par mere pass balance Jada rehi he and main scalping Jada pasand nehi karta hoon .waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur who apna style se khus he

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnit View Post
    I have made two seperate accounts now. One for day trading and the other for scalping. I get the 1.5 pip rebates on the scalping account and get the bonus for posting in my day trading account. It works well for me.
    Yes that is the best idea for getting both side profit. I also want to open new rebate account. one thing is more useful for two accounts, if you withdraw from one account then no need to trade in this account. you trade in other account when ever they will not pay you in your first account. If you are a good scalper then you can get more rebate in rebate account with scalping.

Junior Member victorodiwe is an unknown quantity at this point victorodiwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the trading techniques mentioned above can be very useful and it depends on many considerattion, such as the amount in a traders account and also the time dedicated for forex daily,..

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anmorasi View Post
    My opinion is clearly more profitable scalping technique. because with a relatively fast we can take profit, and can open a position many times, so it can often take profit
    I have made two seperate accounts now. One for day trading and the other for scalping. I get the 1.5 pip rebates on the scalping account and get the bonus for posting in my day trading account. It works well for me.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    main to gi ye sab strategy use arta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex market main koi bhi esi strategy nahi ha k jo her wqt sat h de aap ka es liye main mukhtalif time mukhtali strategy use karta houn

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap kah rahy hen k scalping newbies k lye theek nhi but ma ny dykha hy k mostly newbies scalping ko he use krty hen. Mery khyal sy scalping strategy ak mushkil strategy hy, jb ma new tha tb ma b scalping krta tha but ab tu scalping sy dr lagta hy.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too agree with you point, daily trading is best, scalping can bring quick profit for us but its very risky because we usually take big lot for scalping to earn big profit, due to big lot size we lose big amount also in a single wrong decision.

Junior Member youman is on a distinguished road youman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As the need come I used all
    There is a good amount of debate among active day-traders regarding the pros and cons of scalping vs. swing trading. Even when considering a single session of trading, there are significant differences in approach and style between a scalper and a swing trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 291 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)