+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 291 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Junior Member ravianjali1987 is an unknown quantity at this point ravianjali1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost all the people asking for demo trade first for newbies,but we always make profits in demo account and successfully getting margin call in real account.
    So i prefer newbies to trade micro account to gain more experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i afraid to do scalping.in my look scalping is a very risky technique.beginners should not try this strategy without any experience.but can trade with demo for practice.i am daily and swing trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MIMIH is an unknown quantity at this point MIMIH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand much better what it is now! And I realize that I even do some scalping on actions in the past.
    without great results unfortunately given my level "intermediate" (not to say beginners) in fellowship.

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Day trading is the way in which it adopted on Forex and there is no other way, such as confident in what I do I am sure every day to open only one transaction per day and this is the thing which is always trying to achieve market access in the daily deal and only one

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just make sure that what ever strategy you use you try to master it. Because its not how many strategy you know but how much you know your strategy. Even with one strategy if you completely know how to use it you can earn good amount of money in forex trading. But one thing I want you to know. What ever strategy you choice try to trade defensive trade. Meaning try to concentrate in minimizing loses and not to concentrate in maximizing profit.

Senior Member ex22 is an unknown quantity at this point ex22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it doesn't matter which method that you earn, but earn it and place it to good utilization so that you do not have to get anxious later. in a trading job one should never bother much about how earnings come by. all that one needs to be specific is about earnings note down in regularly

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    i I use all these methods depend on the market ...
    if the market sideway, I will be scalper ...
    but I also plan to swing trader, swing trader does not enter the market every day ...
    they waited for the highest price for the sell and wait to buy the lowest price ....

i think scalper is more benefit ...
    please click THANKS

Junior Member rozaq is an unknown quantity at this point rozaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am brand new to this, but I have had luck with my settings and the EUR/USD. Netting 10 pips each time . I am finding that in currencies you have to learn the basics, fundamentals, and tech analysis and then learn to apply them. I see fundamentals moving more the market trends, and using charts for intra day scalping.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the type of trading totally depends on the individual's personality or the time he has for trading, for me i usually day trade and scalp on retracements or in the asian session, but many people who don't have much time to sit on their computer daily, they prefer swing trader, due to non availability of time

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading technique by taking a small profit but take a lot of order even with this technique we can obtain a large profit by scalping the capital's small but has the disadvantage of having to always be on guard in front of the computer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 291 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)