+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 291 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned mbonang is an unknown quantity at this point mbonang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I choose day trading and scalping
    My scalping using pair USDCAD with 5-10pips take profit.
    for day trading I prefer pair EU, EJ all the TP maximal resistance area and the nearest support H4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders. good like forex forum thanks

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.
    good like forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did. good like forex thanks

Member khoiri is an unknown quantity at this point khoiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is called scalping but I think that strategy is very difficult and it took a good signal because it takes precision and speed of analysis were outstanding. besides the patience to look for loopholes ...

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping stretegies is better strategies in forex market.But new traders to avoid this stretsgies.When you made experience trader than use this strstegy.You can take small risk and trade in longer day trading.

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think , scalping, day trading or swing trading is the choices of the trader, how they makes their account.
    but to be a consist is must be have every trader

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, instead of using scalping or intraday trading strategy, I prefer to use swing trading or even position trading as my default and main strategy. I found fact (just based on my personal experiences) that scalping and intraday trading strategy need a lot of times to be held and contain more risk to handle in short period of times, that give me too much tension that makes everything become worse in most of times.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    though i am a day trader, but i cant say one is better than the other, it all boils down to what use can use best.

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers. good like forex

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is really a method from where we can get good profit within very very short time but at the same time we have to keep in mind that its has negative aspect also because to do scalping we need first net and also keep in mind about SL because without it there is probability to loss big amount.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 291 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)