+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually 1:1000 leverage of instaforex is great to me because with this leverage can able to open big lot and also very small lots means volume. suppose if we have $100 balance then we able open big volume and also if we use 0.01 volume then very small . so i think its really great. Swing trading is the best way of trading you just have to wait for some time to get good position and after getting the position you must have to give some time for your position so that you will get full reward for that trade after some time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it doesnt matter how you earn, but earn it and put it to good use so that you dont have to worry later. in a trading profession one should not bother much about how earnings come by. all that one should be certain is about earnings ticking in regularly. I have tried scalping too and some times i also feel when there is room for little risk I also take that risk but again scalping is risky as far as I see it as I am more comfortable with long term and depending on long term trend where as it becomes more difficult to catch the trend in short term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Forex market mai Scalping trade krney key lye ap ko market mai news ko bhe watch krna hai aur market ka trend maloom krney key lye ap ko indicators ko bhe apply krna hai. Tou hum market mai trend key mutabique trade open kr sakty hai. Swing trading krtey hai tou hum ko market mai planning krney sey success hasil kr sakty hai.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you and never thought 5:30 which is really very big . anyway although i dont do scalping regular basis but i think if we can use low lot then its better because it may not hard us . sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss. so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are experienced and you know about the market movements specially the swings then no doubt you can make a lot of money with the wild swings and it is better than scalping specially when you are aware of the moves. I like your question, well I like swing trading the best because it has less risk only if you plan your trade well. It may be a bit slow in earning but it sure provides you much safety than any other methods of trading. But you need to deposit big amount or use lower lot size so that you can afford the price fluctuation.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only forex but also in every sector learning is important , without learning you are not fit for the things what you are going to do. Forex is a sensitive market and without learning its ins and outs , you are completely looses your all. so first take the good study of it then practice with demo account and then finally go for live account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market mai Scalping trade krney key lye ap ko market mai news ko bhe watch krna hai aur market ka trend maloom krney key lye ap ko indicators ko bhe apply krna hai. Tou hum market mai trend key mutabique trade open kr sakty hai. Swing trading krtey hai tou hum ko market mai planning krney sey success hasil kr sakty hai.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day,
    because we can take advantage of the correction as small as possible.
    but it only applies if you can control the MM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)