+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 291 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member andreasfx is on a distinguished road andreasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I like swing trading the best because it has less risk only if you plan your trade well. It may be a bit slow in earning but it sure provides you much safety than any other methods of trading. But you need to deposit big amount or use lower lot size so that you can afford the price fluctuation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abhati is an unknown quantity at this point Abhati's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like scalping. as i don't have what you want time to shell out in trade i mostly aspire to scalping. i will assure profits in constant basis with scalping. i dont ought to look ahead to long time for profits too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member syahin is an unknown quantity at this point syahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ukmuna View Post
    I tried several times to make trades with scalping car, I was less adept at, I prefer the view of trading long way. It's easier for me than the way scalping.
    Forex is always a two way edge. It is easy to profits for some and not easy for some others. So making profits is dependent on the trader i think learning theory and lots of practice, both very important and should be done, to understand the forex, and can get a consistent profit

Member Yazan Gharaibeh is an unknown quantity at this point Yazan Gharaibeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am tested the Scalping on a trail account and it worked for me tha bad thing is you have to sit still and try not to lose your cool it will pay if you wait for a good momentum and try not to be too greedy things will go just fine
    Good Luck

Junior Member maajaan is an unknown quantity at this point maajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you true what you say that using the new system had to be at the start of the demo account or can be a real account the way that trade has a greater level of risk they all returned to their respective trader i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades I agree with your opinion that to train a new system that we use will be much better if it was done

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss. so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots.

Junior Member agungusaha is an unknown quantity at this point agungusaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still use scalping method. I hope get profit for every 10 pips. Its very difficult even only 10 pips. But if we stable earning 10 pips every day, i believe we could success in trading. Are you ?

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here some deals are satisfied due to the design of there dealing and they used to think themselves as amazing as some ma buddies did.
    And lastly they missing with edge call

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is really rattling profitable strategy only for traders who are athlete in this way of trading. I use scalping in my trading and i make get with it, i only use afoot come induct or to follow my trades

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is very risky technique. I also trade some time with scalping technique. It is very risky and very emotional kind of trading system. Some time swing trading is very profitable for me. I think scalping is very fast way to make money. Scalping is risky but if you do it properly you can make lots of money trade carefully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 291 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)