+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 291 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I decided to trade using any method to suit the conditions of market movements. when market movements are fast and aggressive then I will use traditional methods of swing and follow the trend. because we can not impose the strategy that we have, if not in accordance with the movement of market conditions at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kashifkhan is on a distinguished road kashifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with your proposal I like scalping trading method I think a person get some profit slowly with out having a lot of risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forek is on a distinguished road forek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time, i using scalping in trading, i do scalping, if there are any chance to trading scalping. but if market condition not good and so dangerous for my account, i more prefer using daily trading as my plan

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer to scalping day trading because we dont have to wait to long time to make money
    from our trading we just trading 1 -5 hours a day to make profit in our real trading account.

Banned anjondham is an unknown quantity at this point anjondham's Avatar
    Thanks
    For people with possibly not perfected a pc after this you have to carefully basically during deploying it given that it may be threatening towards your forex trading.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I match your current viewpoint that to help teach your computer which we benefit from is being greater and if it was completed about one true trading account though on a bottle capital to other safe

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as am really concerned i think both the Scalping, Day Trading and Swing Trading are very profitable but i will advise all traders to trade based on the scaling because with scaling you don';t need the direction of the trend

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Scalping jitni hi jaldi earning karwa sakti hai, usse kafi jayda jaldi trader ka loss bhi hota hai, jab tak ek trader ko scalping ke bare mein achchi knowledge hasil nahi ho jati hai, usko scalping se avoid karna chahiye.
    ji haan bhai scalping me admi pisa jitna acha kamata hai utna hi acha isme loss bhi hota hia log jayda tar sclaping karten hian lekin mughe acha nhi lagta hai aisa kuch nhi karta hun mai simpal menual trade per dyaan deta hun .

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May aap say agree kartaa hoon sahee kaha aap nay scalping jetnaa jaldee profit daytaa hai utnaa jaldee loss kay chances bee hotay hain.Scalping kay leyi may ray kheyaal may observation achaa honaa chayi trader kaa.tab aap achaa profit kamaa saktay hoo.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jarbinlok View Post
    scalping is my best strategies and profitable and i grow with this strategy, well if we can master one of many strategies then we can maximize the profit with very good and of course need hard work for it with full discipline and patience..
    scalping is the fastest way to get more profit at the shortest time
    Scalping jitni hi jaldi earning karwa sakti hai, usse kafi jayda jaldi trader ka loss bhi hota hai, jab tak ek trader ko scalping ke bare mein achchi knowledge hasil nahi ho jati hai, usko scalping se avoid karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 291 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)