+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 163 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1623

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Junior Member mfaroo07 is an unknown quantity at this point mfaroo07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can any expert tell me about the "Scratch" this world often used in forex books but i don't know that what is this .thanks to experts in advance, forex books are best idea to better for learning the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weekager View Post
    wht is candlestick?
    i think you are know.
    candlestick is the one pattern that give us about open,high, low & close value.
    if you want to know more then you must go on babaypips.com there you got many things and i think that are very important for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not so bebefit if a trader download a lot e-books on the computer, and at last, they are afraid to read so many books. In my opinion, try to find a online disk, and keep the e-book there, read it one by one, before read the e-book, try to search internet, there is some review, read it and decide if we should read it or not.

Banned sejun is an unknown quantity at this point sejun's Avatar
    Thanks
    If one wants to study regarding the candle stick charts, he shall go through the site www.candlesticker.com
    It consists information of almost each and every chart pattern.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    lots of ebooks that must be learned, learning theory and lots of practice, studying and learning, using a simple strategy, it was able to get a profit, provided the discipline with a trading system rule

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I collected some of the ebook, I learned little by little, now I am studying risk management, stop loss account will save you, if scalping, usually do use a small TF, the TF 5 M, because it only has a small profit targets, but the pressure High emotions

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I also have been using line charts for one year and i was comfortable with line charts. I think candlesticks have more information and analysis than a line chart and now my results improved with the use of candlestick charts.
    i agree with you line chart give us only close price chart but candlesticks chart give us informatinon about high & low also...and due to this advantage we can get more profit..and one other resions candlesticks cahrt looking also attractive compare to other chart pattern

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for link, it definitely helps all traders especially the newbies in learn more and more about forex trading through gathering of new knowledge from those sites.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    you are right every new trader start their trading accourding candlstick...and expert trader also use candlstick patter.
    these book give you brife knowledge..i have more books but i dont have more time to upload them...but i will upload in some day..may they are usefull for anyone

yes, candles are the most popular and the most effective tools for the beginners in forex trading. Thanks your your link, it is a very useful one indeed.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Due to the availability of good websites associated with forex trading like ********.com, i do not know many good books since i have not yet searched for it. The only book that i have ever used is forex for dummies. It is a very simplified forex trading book that we can use and learn about the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 163 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)